Located in Bur Dubai, Bur Juman Mall is billed as the world’s most luxurious shopping destination. It features a carefully curated collection of international and local brands, including the UAE’s only Saks Fifth Avenue, a Carrefour Hypermarket and newly-opened 14-screen VOX Cinemas multiplex, world-class dining and entertainment facilities. Many of Dubai’s haute couture outlets are found here as also popular American and European brands such as Bally, Calvin Klein, Escada, Guess, Mexx, Rivoli, Tiffany & Co etc. With its eclectic collection of stores, Bur Juman Mall caters to the shopping needs of varied customers within Dubai to across the world.
Quick Facts About Bur Juman Mall
- Bur Juman is billed as the world’s most luxurious shopping destination.
- It comprises of 800,000 square feet of retail space
- Bur Juman opened its doors in 1992, and is located in Bur Dubai neighbourhood.
- Bur Juman Mall has 200 prestigious stores
- In March 2006, Bur Juman was awarded the “Mall of the Year” award at the prestigious 1st Retail Middle East Awards.
- Its entertainment facilities include Magic Planet, one of the region’s most popular indoor family entertainment centres.
- Bur Juman Mall has VOX Cinemas, a 20-screen cinema multiplex with 3,000 seats.
Located at Level 1, H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price for ladies, men, young and kids through its broad and varied collection. From apparels to a full range of beauty products and matching accessories, the entire fashion range is seasonal and innovative, constantly being renewed to keep up with the current trends. Shopping at H&M allows customers to find what they are looking for to complement their own personal style and character.
The 15,000 sq ft electronics store in Level 2, Sharaf DG is one of the leading powerhouse retailers in the UAE. As Dubai’s premier electronics store, it offers the best deals in consumer electronics, home entertainment, IT, mobile, telecom & home appliances.
The popular UK retail brand Matalan has its store at Level 1 spreading over 31,276 sq.ft. This Matalan store is the largest in the Middle East region. It is a well-known British retail chain that offers a comprehensive collection of quality and affordable items across home ware, ladies’, men’s and children’s clothing and footwear, all under one roof and at great prices.
Carrefour is a large French hypermarket located on Level 1 of the mall. In addition to food and general household products it also offers electronic goods, bags and luggage, mobile phones, digital cameras and camcorders, DVDs, camping equipment and outdoor goods, stationery, car accessories, furniture, home appliances, carpets and rugs, and garden furniture.
Food Courts and Restaurants
Bur Juman Mall has over 40 restaurants and dining options. The food courts are located on Level 3 of the mall, next to Magic Planet, Level 2 and the Ground floor. There are various restaurants serving cuisine varying from Filipino, Japanese and Italian to Indian, Lebanese and Chinese cuisine.
Barrio Fiesta – If you want to taste Filipino food, head to Barrio Fiesta. Authentic Filipino cuisine is served here including Bagoong rice, Ginataang Sitaw and Nilagang Bualo.
Yo Shushi – Located on the Ground floor, YO Sushi’s experience offers diners a choice of more than a 90 different Japanese-inspired dishes like sushi, sashimi and hot curries.
The Bur Juman Arjaan by Rotana hotel is connected directly to the mall and offers 148 suites, ranging in size from one bedroom suites to a four bedroom penthouse. The hotel also offers numerous conference and meeting rooms plus a rooftop swimming pool.
Excitement for the whole family starts the minute you step into Magic Planet, Dubai’s largest indoor family entertainment centre. Expect hair-raising and heart-racing thrills and plenty of adrenaline-pumping games and rides. Let the little ones play on the soft playground, trampolines or colourful merry-go-round while the older kids test their skills at the ten-pin bowling alley. All the while you can relax over a coffee and a croissant.
Featuring 14 screens with 2D and 3D capabilities, there’s something for everyone, including 4 GOLD cinemas, 1 MAX cinema and even a specially designed cinema for kids. Vox Cinemas is located on Bur Juman Level 3. Indulge in GOLD, with its intimate environment, fully reclining armchairs and gourmet menu.
- Customer service desks
- Offer Maps and Store Guides
- Shopping vouchers
- Luggage Storage
- Baby strollers and wheelchairs
- Baby changing rooms and Prayer rooms
- Branch of the Emirates NBD and several currency exchange centres
- Valet Parking
Bur Juman enjoys easy access to the Dubai Metro system with Bur Juman Metro Station right outside the main entrance. Bur Juman Metro Station serves both the Red and Green lines and is a transfer station between the two. To come to Bur Juman Mall, use Exit 3 when leaving the station.
The following bus routes stop at Bur Juman:
From Sharjah: Al Jubail Bus Station:
From Abu Dhabi, Jebel Ali:
- Follow the road signs marked Bur Dubai from Sheikh Zayed Road
- At Trade Centre roundabout, with the Dubai World Trade Centre on your right, take the 4th exit
- Proceed down this road and Bur Juman Mall is on the left side
From Deira, Sharjah:
- On Al Ittihad Road from Sharjah, after passing the intersection with the DNATA building on your right, follow road signs to Bur Dubai
- Take the right after the Floating Bridge, with the Dubai Courts on your right
- Stay in the right lane after the traffic signal
- Bur Juman is on the left side after the second traffic signal
Hours: Saturday to Thursday – 10am-10pm, Friday- 2pm-10pm
Bur Juman Mall Phone: +97143526375
Official Site: http://www.burjuman.com/
Address: Bur Juman Mall Location – The mall is situated in Bur Dubai at the junction of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road.