What is COP28 UAE?
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the Conference of the Parties to the Convention (COP) has convened member countries every year to determine ambition and responsibilities, and identify and assess climate measures.
Purpose of COPs
- The Conference of the Parties (COP) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is an international climate summit, which is held annually unless the Parties (the countries involved) decide otherwise.
- At COPs, world leaders gather to work together on solutions to tackle climate change. There are now 198 Parties (197 countries plus the European Union) to the Convention, constituting near universal membership.
COP28 UAE important
- It is hoped COP28 will help keep alive the goal of limiting long-term global temperature rises to 1.5C.
Where and When will COP28 UAE be held?
- Venue: Expo City, Dubai
- Date: 30 November 2023 to
The event includes Two zones
- The Blue Zone
- The Green Zone
|The Blue Zone||The Green Zone|
View the Date, Venue, Schedule, Host, How to Book through the above link.
How to apply for COP28?
- Visit the visa portal
- Fill out the form
- Upload the required documents and submit it for approval.
Is COP28 free to attend?
Which country has Organised COP 28?
- The Government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The COP28 Leadership Team
Contact COP28 UAE on Social Media
What is COP 28?
Rate your experience with the COP28 UAE: (click on the stars below)
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the COP28 UAE in Dubai Customer care Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.