Apply and obtain EV Green Charging (Charger) card in Dubai: Procedures
- Visit DEWA website / DEWA Customer Happiness Centre / DEWA app / Interactive Voice Response (IVR) by calling Customer Care Centre at 04-6019999and create an EV account first.
- Choose the option whether you are applying for yourself or your company or government.
- Enter the vehicle plate number, where your vehicle is registered
- Enter the traffic code number, plate code
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next step.
- Once you have entered and registered all the details, EV Green Charging (Charger) card will be automatically issued with in 3 working days to the customer’s address.
- Registered EV accounts customers can start charging within 1 hour after completing the registration process through scanning QR Code placed on the Green Charger Stations.
- Emirates Identification card,
- driving license and
- vehicle license (Mulkiya).
- If the car is registered outside Dubai, Emirates ID (or passport copy for GCC/investors) and vehicle license are required.
- Company trade license and
- Vehicle trade license
- Vehicle license (Mulkiya).
EV Charging Fees:
For individual (non-commercial), it is free of charge up to 31 Dec 2021
For Business (Commercial): AED 500/-
For Government: Exempted from Security Deposit
Green Charger Card Delivery Charges
Individual (non-commercial): Free card delivery up to 31 December 2021
Business (Commercial): AED 20/-
Government: AED 20/-
*VAT will be charged as applicable
Processing time: 3 working days.
How to deactivate the DEWA EV charger card?
- Visit DEWA website / DEWA application
- Click Deactivate EV Green Charger Card.
- Keep your Emirates ID (individual) / letter head stamped and signed (companies) in hand.
- Once you have settled all the bills, your account will be deactivated automatically
- You can also do the same procedure by emailing DEWA to email@example.com
List of DEWA Electric Car (EV) Charging Station in Dubai, UAE
Click here to find the list of EV charging stations in Dubai address, map location.
What are the types of charger, Charging cost available with DEWA EV Charge?
|S.No||Charger Type||Charging Package||Consumption Fees Including Vat 5% (AED)|
|1||WALLBOX/PUBLIC||30 (Minutes)||3.35 (AED)|
|2||WALLBOX/PUBLIC||60 (Minutes)||6.7 (AED)|
|3||WALLBOX/PUBLIC||90 (Minutes)||10.05 (AED)|
|4||WALLBOX/PUBLIC||120 (Minutes)||13.4 (AED)|
|5||FASTCHARGER50-AC (43KW)||30 (Minutes)||6.55 (AED)|
|6||FASTCHARGER50-AC (43KW)||60 (Minutes)||13.09 (AED)|
|7||FASTCHARGER50-DC||30 (Minutes)||7.61 (AED)|
|8||FASTCHARGER50-DC||60 (Minutes)||15.23 (AED)|
|9||FASTCHARGER150-DC||30 (Minutes)||22.84 (AED)|
|10||FASTCHARGER150-DC||60 (Minutes)||45.68 (AED)|
DEWA customer care contact phone number, email, website
If you have any problem or complaints, please contact DEWA customer care by
Phone: 04- 601 9999
Share this page!