Dubai Frame offers panoramic views of the city, Address, Phone, Hours, and Attractions.
Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ breathtaking views of Old and New Dubai.
Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track – Za’abeel – Al Kifaf – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 800 900
Day Timing: Monday to Sunday (09:00 am-09:00 pm)
How to reach by Bus / Metro to Dubai Frame?
How to book Dubai Frame ticket online?
- Visit https://www.thedubaiframe.com/
- Click Book Tickets
- Choose the date and time you would like to visit
- Make the payments and confirm booking
Can you book Dubai Frame ticket from outside the Country?
- Yes, you can book from outside the Country also
Is it worth visiting Dubai Frame?
- Yes, it is definitely worth visiting Dubai Frame which is one of the iconic structure that tells the Dubai’s historic development where it costs only AED 50 for adults and AED 20 for Children.
What is the height of Dubai Frame?
- Height: 150 meters (492 feet) tall
- Width: 93 meters (305 feet) wide
What Dubai Frame is made of?
- It is constructed using a combination of glass, steel, aluminum, and reinforced concrete.
Who has designed & constructed Dubai frame?
Designed by: Fernando Donis, an architect from Rotterdam, Netherlands
Constructed by: a consortium of companies led by Al Rostamani Pegel and other consortium included:
- Hyder Consulting,
- PERI, Onyx Solar®,
- Systemair Trading,
- VSL Heavy Lifting,
- GECO Mechanical & Electrical Company,
- Boon Edam,
- Barcol-Air, and
- Metallic Building Materials.
When Dubai Frame Opened to the public?
- It is opened to the public on January 1, 2018.
Where is Dubai Frame located in Dubai?
- Dubai Frame is located in the Zabeel Park
What is the cost of visiting Dubai Frame for Adults and Children?
- Admission / Entry fee for Adult: AED 50
- Children: AED 20
How to access inside the Dubai Frame?
- Visitors can buy ticket to enter
- There is an elevator to access the top of the Dubai Frame
What is the visiting time / opening time of Dubai Frame?
- It is open from 10 am – 6 pm daily
Is there any museum inside the Dubai Frame?
- Yes, there is a museum which tells Dubai’s historic story
What are the combo tickets available along with Dubai Frame?
- Dubai Frame + Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium
- Dubai Frame + Burj Khalifa + VR Park
- Dubai Frame + Burj Khalifa (free coffee and pastry at the cafe)
- Dubai Frame + Burj Khalifa + Laguna Waterpark
- Dubai Frame + Dubai Aquarium
- Dubai Frame + Burj Khalifa + IMG World
What’s included / attractions in Dubai Frame?
It invites all schools and institutions to an epic three-dimensional encounter in one location: the past, present, and future.
- People of Determination
Dubai Frame’s architectural layouts, amenities, service centers, and other areas all adhere to worldwide standards and experiences to ensure that it is accessible to individuals who are determined.
You can check for tickets here.
Future Dubai Gallery
Visitors exit the elevator on the mezzanine level and walk through a swirling tunnel with distinctive music and visual effects.
Old Dubai Gallery
Visitors enter a multimedia exhibition beginning on the mezzanine that charts the city’s quick transition from a fishing town to a bustling modern metropolis, complete with unique insights into Emirati heritage.
Visitors are directed to the second experience, which represents the Present Dubai on the Sky deck level. They have unobstructed views of Dubai from all sides, including “Old Dubai” to the north and “New Dubai” to the south.
Contact Dubai Frame on Social Media