Al Mamzar Beach in Deira, Dubai Address | Contact numbers | Email | Websites | Services | FacilitiesAddress: Deira, near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian and Charity Establishment, behind Al Shabab Al Arabi Club Opening Hours: 24 Hours Phone: 800900 Email: Na Website: www.dm.gov.ae Direction: View direction of Al Mamzar Beach in Deira, Dubai on google map.
How to reach Al Mamzar Beach, Dubai by Metro / Bus / Taxi?
- Al Nada Metro Station (MGrn)
- Stadium Metro Station 2 (MGrn)
- Al Qiyadah Metro Station (MGrn)
- Abu Baker Al Siddique Metro Station 2 (MGrn)
- Abu Hail Metro Station 1 (MGrn)
- Mamzar, Beach Park Terminus: C28
- Mamzar, Beach 4-1: C28
- Al Nahda 1, Terminus 2: 20, 22, 24, F23, F23A, X22
- Mamzar, Health Center: C28
- NMC Hospital 2: 13D, 20, 24, F22, F23,F23A, F24, X13, X22
- Al Mamzar Water Taxi Station
- National Taxi
- Metro Taxi Company LLC
- Dubai Taxi Corpporation – DTC
- AL Ghubaiba Taxi Stand
Al Mamzar Beach Facilities
- Beach facilities
- Boat house
- Changing rooms
- Sports facilities
- Biking trails
- Fitness machines
- Bicycle rental for children and families
General instructions must be followed by visitors in Mamzar Beach, Dubai
- Swimming is not allowed after sunset and also when red flag is raised.
- If yellow flag is raised, swim cautiously and follow the lifeguards’ instructions.
- No swimming near rocks and no crossing of signs that indicate safe swimming areas.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Barbecues, campfires or shishas are not allowed.
- No overnight sleep and lodging is allowed on the beach.
- Swimsuits are not allowed in passageways and outside beach area.
- No photography.
- Visitors must wear appropriate swimwear in accordance with Dubai’s customs and culture.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or accompanying adults.
- For any personal accident or negligence that leads to theft, Department has no responsibility.
- Without prior permission, selling and marketing within the beach park is prohibited.
Photo gallery of Al Mamzar Beach, Dubai
About Mamzar Beach
Mamzar Beach is a renowned sandy beach in Dubai public beaches. It is a area of 5 hectares which connects Dubai to Sharjah and stretches for 3 km without entrances or gates. The Mamzar Beach Park has vast green areas that offer recreational, sports and tourism activities.
Is there any problem with reaching the Al Mamzar Beach in Deira, Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Al Mamzar Beach, Deira, Dubai: (click on the stars below)
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Share this page!