Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary in Dubai Address | Contact numbers | Email | Websites | FacilitiesAddress: Ras Al Khor, Dubai
Winter Hours (October – March): 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Summer Hours (April – September): 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Note: Working hours change during the Holy month of Ramadan and public holidays.
Features of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai
- Free Entrance Fees
- Three accessible hides house to watch colourful birds and other wildlife.
- Breeding ground for several mammals, fish, birds, reptiles and amphibians etc.
- Binoculars are provided for a closer view of the birds.
- School delegations, tourism companies and media are required to apply for pre-authorization to visit the reserve through the website: https://environment.dm.gov.ae
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary Guidelines
- The sanctuary is subject to the typical management provisions of protected areas.
- Hunting, shooting of animals are banned.
- Wildlife should not be disturbed to their stability and sustainability.
Photo gallery of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai
Dubai Municipality’s Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the important protected areas in Dubai. It covers an area of over 6.2sqm and supports around 450 animal species and 47 plant species.
Is there any problem with reaching the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary in Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai: (click on the stars below)