- 1 Where to buy Sharjah Sayer Card?
- 2 How to check the Sayer Card balance?
- 3 How to report if the Sayer card is lost / stolen / damaged?
- 4 How to register your Sharjah Sayer (Mowasalat) Card?
- 5 How / Where to buy Sayer exempted categories card?
- 6 How / Where to renew the Sayer exempted categories card?
- 7 How to top up / recharge the Sayer Card?
- 8 How to transfer the Sayer card balance?
Where to buy Sharjah Sayer Card?
You can use Sayer card in Mowasalat buses to make the payment. You can save the money if you use the Sayer card
Cash ticket: 8 AED
Sayer ticket: 6 AED
- You can buy a new sayer card at the SAYER vending machine in Jubail Bus Terminal, Sharjah.
- Mwasalat” buses and ask the driver for a new Sayer card
Service Cost: 5 AED
- Apply online through www.mowasalat.ae (or)
- Buy through the sales point
Maximum balance to recharge: 180 AED
Validity: 5 years
How to check the Sayer Card balance?
Sayer Card balance can be checked
- at the sales point (or)
- vending machine or
- in the tickets issued every time by the driver
How to report if the Sayer card is lost / stolen / damaged?
If your card is lost / stolen / damaged, immediately report to the Mowasalat customer care number 600522282 to get the card disabled with in 48 hours
How to check where your bus is coming / arriving in Sharjah?
To find out when the bus will arrive, just send a text message with the number of the stop you are in to 2272
How / Where to buy Sayer exempted categories card?
- Sayer Exempted category card is a special card issued for the disabled, elderly and the beneficiaries of social assistance
- Can be collected at Government of Sharjah – Roads & Transport Authority, Al Jubail Bus terminal, Sharjah
- Getting new card is free for the first year
- Personal Photo.
- Passport copy
- Copy of Emirates ID.
- Copy of ID card from Ministry of Community Development.
- Copy of ID card from Social Services Department.
Timings: Sunday-Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
How / Where to renew the Sayer exempted categories card?
Renewal charge: 25 AED + 5 % VAT
Can be applied / renewed online or at Al Jubail Bus terminal, Sharjah and “mowasalat” bus
Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station
Corniche St – Al Jubail – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
View the google map location here
Sharjah Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) Phone: 600525252
Shatjah RTA Official website: http://srta.gov.ae/
Phone: +971 6 503 3333
How to top up / recharge the Sayer Card?
- Customers can top up / recharge at the bus terminal or at Mowasalat buses
- Head to the vending machine to top up
- For the amount of 50 AED, you will get the prepaid balance of 45 AED and
- For 95 AED, you will get the prepaid balance of 90 AED.
- For the amount of 185 AED, you will get the prepaid balance of 180 AED and
How to transfer the Sayer card balance?
For the registered sayer cards, customers can transfer the balance from one card to another. Call the Sharjah RTA customer care by claling 600 525252.
*Unregistered SAYER Cards will not be eligible for replacement and balance transfer.