Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum – Heritage place in Bur Dubai, Dubai Address | Contact numbers | Email | Websites | Services | FacilitiesAddress: Saruq Al-Hadid Archaeological Museum, Al Shindagha, Dubai
Location: Five minutes walk away from the Al Ghubaiba metro station and Ten minutes walk away from the Al Ghubaiba bus station. Abras can be taken from the souq area in Deira to the nearby Bur Dubai Abra Station.Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m; Thursdays and Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
Note: Working hours will occasionally change to suit local holidays.Phone: 00971 4 3595612 – 203 Fax: 00971 4 3539896 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dm.gov.ae Direction: View direction of Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum, Dubai on google map.
How to reach Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum, Dubai by Metro / Taxi / Bus?
- Al Ghubaiba Metro Station (MGrn)
- Al Ras Metro Station (MGrn)
- Burjuman (MGrn), (MRed)
- Baniyas Square Station (MGrn)
- ADCB Metro Station (MRed)
- Al Ghubaiba Taxi Stand
- Metro Taxi Company LLC
- Al Mamzar Water Taxi Station
- Dubai Taxi Corporation – DTC
- Al Ghubaiba Metro Bus Station – 8, 95, C09, X02, X13
- Al Ghubaiba Bus Station – 44
- Al Sabkha Bus Station – 17
- Deira, Post Office – C28
- Al Karama Bus Station – X25
What’s inside Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum?
- Arrival & Welcome area
- Iron Age Arabia
- Gift Shop
- ‘Hands-on’ dig
- Schools and Group visit
- Public parking
Services at Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum, Dubai
- Free guided tours.
- School group tours of up to 30 students per visit. (10 to 15 students are welcomed alternately)
- Diverse and useful educational resources for teachers and students.
Ticket Prices in Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum
|Child||6 years and under||Free|
|Children||7 to 12 years||AED 10|
|Adult||Above 12 years||AED 20 Per Person|
Schools / Group Bookings at Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum
- Group bookings should be made upon request only.
- Teachers are requested to call the museum staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to coordinate.
- Large groups are welcomed after making the necessary arrangements.
- Working hours change on public holidays.
- Information on visiting hours during the Holy month of Ramadan is provided upon contacting the museum.
- For booking, please click here.
Parking at Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum
- Paid parking for cars and buses nearby on Al Khaleej Street service road as well as a drop-of zone for school and tour groups.
- Paid parking can also be found at the nearby Al Ghubaiba metro station.
- Rent a car in Dubai and reach the museum in Sharjah.
- Shaandaar Restaurant & Sweets
- Star Grills Restaurant
- Abeer Restaurant
- Yasmin Restaurant (Nepali Cuisine Section)
- Bombay Times (Pure Veg Restaurant)
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
Dubai Islamic Bank ATM
ADCB ATM, Al Ghubaiba Metro
Photo gallery of Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum, Dubai
The museum is in the Shindagha Heritage District, a network of traditional buildings that was one of the oldest quarters of Dubai. The museum tells the story of one of the most exciting and mysterious archaeological sites yet discovered in the Emirate. The house is of two floors, ground floor – arranged around a spacious courtyard. It is one of the finest surviving examples of traditional architecture in Dubai and is built with local materials such as coral stone, gypsum, and chandal wood. This new museum combines an early Emirati building with the latest technology, and is symbolic of the regeneration of this historic district.
Is there any problem with reaching the Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum in Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum, Dubai: (click on the stars below)