How to fill DEWA application to get DEWA connection in Dubai?
For the activation of Electricity and Water (Move-in) Service for the new premise
- Visit https://www.dewa.gov.ae/en/consumer/supply-management/pre-login-activation-of-electricity-water-move-in
- Select “Individual / Business / Government
- Choose whether “Owner or Tenant”
- If you have Ejari, type the ejari and DEWA premise number
- If you do not have Ejari, type the Tenancy Contract Number, start date, end date and DEWA premise number
- Enter the number of rooms
- Enter the personal and contact details
- Make the payment
- Valid EJARI (tenants)
- Title deed (owners)
- Emirates ID
- Trade license (commercial and industrial customers)
- Passport copy (GCC nationals and investors).
What Are the Required Documents for Personal Connection of DEWA?
- Complete, signed application form
- Copy of signed Tenancy Contract
- Passport copy for the tenant and landlord with valid visa page
- Proof of Ownership or Deed of Sale or Sales Agreement copy
- Authorization letter in case applicant is absent.
What Is the Estimated Delivery Duration?
- 15 hours after payment of security deposit (One Step Move-in)
- 24 hours if activation was through website or offline.
DEWA Security Deposit Fee / Charge
- AED 100 for connecting electricity and water (small meters).
- AED 300 for connecting Electricity and water meters (large meters).
- AED 10 for registration.
- AED 10 for knowledge fee.
- AED 10 for innovation fee.
Residential apartments: AED 2000
Residential villas: AED 4000.
Is DEWA Security Deposit Refundable?
Yes, a DEWA security deposit is refundable.
You can collect your security deposit refund from any Western Union location within the UAE or at any destination in the world.
How to get DEWA security deposit refund from DEWA?
- Visit Dewa website or app
- Choose the pay-out option as Western Union
- You will get the notification once all cleared
- You can collect from any Western Union location in the UAE
How and Where to check DEWA Premise Number?
- You will find the 9-digit premise number at the entrance of each premises in Dubai.
How to check DEWA Bill Online?
- Visit DEWA’s official website
- Enter DEWA account number or premise number.
- Make the Payment
How to pay DEWA Bill Online?
DEWA Payment Method
To pay the dewa bill, you can follow the below payment methods
- DEWA App. Open the app on your iOS or Android to pay your outstanding bill in minutes.
- DEWA Official Website. Log in to the website and make the payment. Only GCC cards are accepted.
- DEWA EasyPay: Through EasyPay, you can pay multiple bills:
- Account payment
- EV Green Charger bill
- Port Sales payment
- Estimate payment
- KW invoice payment
- General payments (electricity meter testing, transformer oil testing, jointer certification, etc.)
- DEWA SMS mPay: Through mPay, you can pay DEWA bill where you first activate here.
- DEWA Customer Service Center. Visit the nearest one to pay your DEWA bill.
- Banks: Some banks in the UAE accept DEWA payments.
- Mail. Send a cheque by mail to DEWA, PO Box 564, Dubai.
- Drive-through. Al Wasl and Umm Ramool centers have a drive-through service in case you’re in a hurry.
- Etisalat Payment Machines. You can deposit cash payments to any Etisalat payment machine available at various locations in the UAE.
- ENOC/EPPOC Service Stations. You could pay your DEWA bill as you fuel your car. Only cash payments are accepted for DEWA.
- Emirates Post Offices. You can pay at any Emirates Post Office with an applied charge of AED 2.
- Tayseer. You can easily pay through Tayseer via a reference number at an Emirates NBD cheque deposit machine.
DEWA WhatsApp: +971-4-601-9999
Mailing address: Dubai Electricity And Water Authority
P.O. Box 564 – Dubai – U.A.E