Procedure to apply and renew Ejari on Dubai REST app, Documents required
- Visit https://dubailand.gov.ae/en/eservices/request-to-register-and-renew-ejari-contract/#/
- If you are a registered user, login with UAE pass for the quick access or with the user details
- Select “Apply Ejari”
- Fill all the required details and upload all the required documents
- Make the payment online
- Once verified, your Ejari contract will be emailed if the request has approved
- Debit or credit card
- AED 155 for the registration of Ejari contracts (excluding VAT)
- AED 10 Knowledge fee
- AED 10 Innovation fee
Can you pay your rent through noqodi?
Yes, you can make the rental payment through noqodi.
How to send amount to the owner / management company
- Select “Manage Beneficiaries under settings
- Click Add New Button
- Enter the beneficiary details to add
- Click the “Save” button to complete the action
- If you would like to add DDS (Direct Debit System), select as DDS and add in the “Payment type” option
How to make the rental payment using noqodi Ejari?
- Visit noqodi website
- Login with your credentials
How to Download Ejari Certificate online?
- Visit the website online
- Enter Ejari contract number
- Enter DEWA premise number (OR) Municipality Number
- Click “Download” and receive the certificate
Share this page!