Global Village in Dubai, UAE – Address | Contact number | Email | Facilities and Services | Tickets
Global Village Dubai – 27 th Season
Global Village Opening year 2022 – 2023:
Global Village is open from 25 October, 2022 to 29th April, 2023
Open time: Thursday to Saturday: 4 pm to 1 am
Address: Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road – Exit 37 – E311 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 362 4114, Guest Services: 043624114
Emergency numbers Help: 045675050
Global Village Dubai Lost and Found Numbers: +971 4 567 5055
If you have lost any item inside, please call the above number
Global Village time 2022 – 2023:
Business hours: Saturday – Wednesday: 4:00pm – 12:00am; Thursday – Friday: 4:00pm – 1:00am
NOTE: Mondays are reserved exclusively for ladies and families, except on official public holidays
Map: View direction here
Global Village Location :
Global Village Pavilions
Japan, Turkey, Americas, Europe, Iran, India,
Global Village Attractions
- Kid’s Theatre
- Dragon lake
- Celebration Walk,
- Arabian Square,
- Dry Fountain
- London Tower Bridge
- House of Fear (Scary Haunted House)
Nearby Metro / Bus / Taxi to reach Global Village
- Umm Al Sheif Metro Station (MRed)
- Mall of the Emirates (MRed)
- Al Khail Metro Station (MRed)
- Sobha Realty Metro Station (MRed)
- DSO Operation Centre 1 – 50, 320, X25
- Mall of the Emirates 2-2 – 81, 84, 93, 106, F30, F32, F33, F35, F36, F37, J01
- Al Quoz Bus Station – 10
- Dubai Internet City, MS Seaside – 88, F56, X28
- National Taxi
- Taxi pick up Dubai
- d3 Water Taxi Station
- Dubai Taxi Corporation – DTC
- Mashreq ATM – GV near Cultural Stage
- Mashreq ATM – GV near India Pavilion
- Emirates NBD ATM
- H K Pacific west
How to travel Global Village in Dubai by driving, public transport or anywhere in the UAE?
General Parking: Area P1 – P12 (Free of Charge)
VIP Parking: Area 1 & 2
Weekdays & weekends – AED 200 per day
If you have a VIP pack, please use our dedicated VIP parking. To register your car online, please click here.
Premium Parking: Weekdays & weekends – AED 100 per day.
Rikshaw Drop-off: Rickshaw services from your parking area to the entry gate – AED 5 per person. Our rickshaw services will be running with additional sanitation protocols.
Uber: From budget to premium you can use uber services.
RTA Taxi: Enjoy standard and cost-effective cab services with RTA Taxis.
For Season 27, there are 4 RTA bus routes to Global Village.
- Bus 102 from Rashidiya Metro Station with train time of every 60 minutes
- Bus 103 from Etihad Bus Station, passing through Al Rebat Street with train time of every 40 minutes
- Bus 104 from Ghubaiba Bus Station passing through Al Jafiliya Metro Station.
- Bus 106 from Mall of Emirates Metro Station passing through Al Barsha A2, Al Barsha Lulu Supermarket, Dubai American Academy 2, Classic Crystal 2 and Al Quoz, Clinical Pathology Services 2.
Service hours: Runs from 3.15pm – 11.15pm daily, with 30 minutes of travel time.
For Bus route stops and timetables, please call: 800 9090.
- The first Expo Rider bus number 294 departs from Expo – Sustainability Rider Gate 3 at 12:45 pm, while the last bus leaves at 4:45 pm.
- The first bus arrives at Global Village Public Bus area at 3:10 pm and the last bus at 7:10 pm.
- Please Download S’hail App for daily bus schedules.
Global Village Cost / Rate / Entry Fees:
Online purchase: AED 15 (inclusive of 5% VAT)
Gate: AED 20 (inclusive of 5% VAT)
Child (Under 3), Senior citizens (Over 65) and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one companion: Free
To buy online tickets, please click here.
Facilities in Global Village
- Car Wash
- Free Wifi
- Rental Services
- EZ Taxi
- London Bus/Tram
- Restaurants, cafes and street food
General instructions to Visitors
- No re-entry for person once they go out.
- Entry ticket is not valued if the code has already been scanned.
- No refund of entry tickets. Re-sale, duplication or reprinting of tickets are prohibited.
- Entry tickets can be purchased at the designated Ticketing Booths, Global Village’s website and Global Village’s mobile app.
- Children must wear safety wrist bands provided by Global Village at the Ticketing Booths and Information Kiosks.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated smoking areas.
- Lost and Unaccompanied children will be taken to the Lost Explorers Area inside Gate of the World until picked-up by their parents or their guardians.
- Guests bags are inspect through X-Ray machine. Travel luggage/suitcases are not allowed in the Park.
- No outside food and beverage are permit within the Park.
- Public display of affection is not allowed and indecent behavior (for example kissing and hugging) is strictly forbidden.
- Guests must wear respectful dress at all times (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees).
- Online purchased Entry Ticket do not include any retail or food and beverage items unless specifically listed.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No segways, scooters, bicycles, hoverboards, skateboards, roller skates.
- Filming is not permitted without a permit.
House of Fear (Scary Haunted House) Global Village in Dubai, UAE for Halloween 2022
Enjoy scary spooky Halloween at house of fear-haunted house in Global Village Dubai this year 2022. Beware of the
- shrieks and
- unnerving creaks
- meeting some creepy characters
Photo gallery of Global Village, Dubai
Contact Global Village, Dubai on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Global Village in Dubai, UAE Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Global Village in Dubai, UAE: (click on the stars below)