Expo 2020 UAE happening in 2021
Due to this pandemic COVID 19 issues, Expo 2020 date had postponed to October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 (1-10-2021 to 31-03-2022).
1. How to participate in Expo 2020?
Be a part in Expo 2020 through the following ways.
- Expo Live
- World Majlis
- Online Marketplace
Read more details about how to participate in the above listed things, ticket price for the people of determination, required documents to enter into Expo 2020 here
2. How / Where to buy Expo 2020 Dubai Passport?
Expo 2020 passport is like a real passport which has 50 pages with designs and pictures. Visitors can check here how to get the passport in the location in Dubai.
Location of Expo 2020 in Dubai, UAE
Address: Expo Road
Dubai South, Jebel Ali, P.O. Box 2020
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nearby Airport: Al Maktoum International Airport
Phone: Contact Centre: (+971) 800 EXPO (3976)
Site Office: (+971) 4 555 2020
3. How to buy Expo 2020 tickets online or from ticket reseller?
. Here are the list of authorized Expo 2020 ticket reseller worldwide
4. Free Expo tickets for the Passengers flying through Emirates / Etihad / FlyDubai
Check here for how can you obtain the free tickets for each passenger for their booking
5. List of Restaurants with different cuisine inside the Expo 2020 site
Check out the list of various restaurants with different cuisine in all the pavilions. Try out the different recipes.
6. How to reach Expo 2020 from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah by Metro / Bus / Taxi?
Free bus rides at Expo 2020
- Visitors can get free bus ride inside the expo site.
- 27 low floor buses are available
- 14 stops and all the buses are access-friendly
- Bus arrives every 3 minutes
Check out the bus routes, duration, how many buses arrives list here
7. Facilities available at EXPO 2020 visitor center:
- First aid
- Family toilets
- Nursing rooms equipped with bottle-warming facilities
- changing and shower facilities in all male/female restrooms
- Strollers are available for rent at Information Points. Location: Four main entrance gates and throughout the Expo 2020 site
- prayer room
- Medical clinics and facilities
- Hand-sanitising stations
Check the available list of Attractions, Common areas, Convenience stores, Facilities, Kids, Lounges, Official stores, Parks, Services, Stages, Swatch stores, Transport, UPS counter inside the Expo 2020.
Expo 2020: The whole world in one place
8. Know more about Expo 2020 Pavilions
9. How to reach Expo 2020 by Metro?
View the Expo 2020 route via the metro station in Dubai.
10. What are the Expo 2020 Entry requirements and COVID-19 measures?
- All the visitors aged 18 and above are required to provide the proof of vaccine recognized by their national government (or)
- a negative PCR test certificate where the test must be taken with in 72 hours.
- Non-vaccinated people must take the PCR test. You can use the testing center adjacent to the Expo 2020 site. It will take 4 hours to get the result.
- PCR test is free of charge for Expo 2020 ticket-holders.
- Visitors need to wear masks all the times.
- Maintain a 2 metres social distancing.
- Use the hand-sanitising stations if required
11. Is it mandatory to take PCR test upon entry to the EXPO 2020?
- If the visitor has not vaccinated, they need to take PCR test not more than 72 hours.
12. Top attractions in Expo 2020: Entertainment / Opportunities / Attractions / Food / Culture
All in one place. Come join hands together to create the modest future of the world with the best ideas. Kids can enjoy the attractions inside. Visitors can taste the different culture food in the Expo venue and explore many attractions inside the Expo 2020 site. Visit here for more details.
13. What are the products of Expo 2020?
Know the products and shop the Expo 2020 products online
- Gifts such as calligraphy, keychain, porcelain coffee mug, Expo 2020 Dubai Tote Bag, View more Expo 2020 gift items here
- Precious collectibles such as Gold coin, Silver coin. View more Expo 2020 collectible items here
- Toys such as plush toys, kids drum, kids wooden car, transfer game related to UAE-based SMEs which features Expo 2020 Dubai mascots and more. View more Expo 2020 toys here
- Regional food products such as dates, Arabian coffee. View more Expo 2020 food products here
- Clothing such as swim wear, T-shirt for kids, male, female and pool & beach shoes. View Expo 2020 clothing products here
For more details, visit https://www.expo2020dubai.com/shop
14. How to buy Expo 2020 products online or in shop?
Visit here to buy the expo 2020 products through online
Buy Expo 2020 products at the Expo retail stores in Dubai
Visitors can buy the expo products such as Expo wristbands, camel soap personal care products, sustainably produced apparel, and collector’s items such as gold and silver commemorative coins.
Expo 2020 Dubai retail stores are located in
- Global village Dubai
- ENOC’s Zoom stores
- 9 Dubai Duty Free locations in Dubai International Airport and Dubai World Central
Expo 2020 Lake in Dubai is a man-made body of water located in Al Qudra. It has stunning views from top side and outside of the lake. It is one of the best tourist attractions in Dubai.
Quick Facts about World Expo
List of Expo’s held in the past 169 years all over the world
Here are the list of Expo’s like Dubai Expo 2020 which held in the past 169 years.
Expo 1851, 1862 – London, United Kingdom
Expo 1855, 1867, 1878, 1889, 1900, 1937 – Paris, France
Expo 1873 – Vienne, Austria
Expo 1876 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Expo 1880 – Melbourne, Australia
Expo 1888, 1929 – Barcelona, Spain
Expo 1893, 1933 – Chicago, Illinois, USA
Expo 1897, 1910, 1935, 1958 – Brussels, Belgium
Expo 1904 – St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Expo 1905 – Liege, Belgium
Expo 1906 – Milan, Italy
Expo 1913 – Ghent, Belgium
Expo 1915 – San Francisco, , USA
Expo 1939 – New York, USA
Expo 1949 – Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Expo 1962 – Seattle, USA
Expo 1967 – Montreal, Canada
Expo 1970 – Osaka, Japan
Expo 1992 – Seville, Spain
Expo 2000 – Hannover, Germany
Expo 2005 – Aichi, Japan
Expo 2010 – Shanghai, China
Expo 2015 – Milan, Italy
Expo 2020 – Dubai, UAE
Expo 2025 – will be in Osaka, Japan
Expo 2020 Route Map
Restricted items in the Expo 2020 site
- Professional filming equipment, professional photography equipment with lenses larger than 30 cm
- Food and beverage items (except infant food and beverage, special dietary items)
- Any device with a laser beam/laser pointers or strobe lights
- Animals (except service and assistance animals, e.g. guide dogs)
- Devices producing excessive noise (e.g. vuvuzelas, drums, whistles, horns) that may affect comfort and safety
- Rigid poles and sticks (except walking sticks required for mobility reasons)
- Signage and banners
- Religious, political, provocative or obscene messaging on clothing
- Items too large to be electronically screened
- Any items intended for use in ambush marketing attempts
- Any items bearing the Expo 2020 logo, trade name and/or any kind of trademarks that are suspected to be counterfeit
- Drones and unmanned aerial vehicles.