Expo 2020 will be running from 1st October 2021 – 31st March 2022. Visitors can get a customizable passport where they can keep a record of participating around 200 and more pavilions.
Vibrant yellow passport:
- Visitors can be able to see more pavilions during the 182 day event with this vibrant yellow passport.
- helps them to relive those special moments after they leave the mega-event
- This passport is like a real passport which has enhanced security features like a unique number, space to paste your personal passport size photo, personal details. In every page you can see the hidden watermarked images.
- Visitors can get the country’s stamp from the participating pavilions in each page once visited.
- Passport has 50 pages which has the designs and the three Thematic Pavilions pictures (Mission Possible – The Opportunity Pavilion, Alif – The Mobility Pavilion and Terra – The Sustainability Pavilion) and Al Wasl Plaza – the crown jewel of the Expo site – plus other Dubai landmarks, such as the city’s iconic skyline.
What is the cost / price of Expo 2020 Dubai Passport?
Expo 2020 Dubai Passport costs AED 20.
Where to purchase / buy Expo 2020 Dubai Passport?
Visitors can get the Expo 2020 Dubai Passport at
- Expo 2020 Dubai official stores located across the Expo site
- Dubai Airports’ Terminal 3
Expo 2020 official stores Dubai
|2020 Plaza||Jubilee Park Kiosk 1||Pavilion Shop Alif||Sustainability District||The Oasis Kiosk 5|
|Al Forsan Park Kiosk||Jubilee Park Kiosk 2||Pavilion Shop Mission Possible||The Oasis Kiosk 1||World Souq|
|Al Wasl||Mobility District||Pavilion Shop Terra||The Oasis Kiosk 2|
|Earth Plaza||Oasis Souq||Sea Plaza||The Oasis Kiosk 3|
|Earth Plaza 2||Opportunity District||Sun Plaza||The Oasis Kiosk 4|
Location of Expo 2020 in Dubai, UAE
Address: Expo Road
Dubai South, Jebel Ali, P.O. Box 2020
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact Centre: (+971) 800 EXPO (3976)
Site Office: (+971) 4 555 2020
For more information, visit https://www.expo2020dubai.com/en/news/expo2020-passport