Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market in Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Address | Contact numbers | Email | Websites | Services and Facilities | ShopsAddress: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, near the Chinese Market
Morning: From 6:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Evening: From 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
During the holy month of Ramadan:
Morning: From 9:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
Afternoon: From 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Evening: From 8:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Shops inside Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Retail outlets
- Refrigerator unloading docks
- Onion container areas
- Onion warehouses
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Retail and wholesale shops
- Foodstuff trading shops
Services at Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Transportation and freight services
- Union Cooperative Society
- An office for the General Directorate of Civil Defense in Dubai
- Police station
- Emirates Post Group office
- Transaction processing offices
- Travel and tourism offices
- Copy centres
- Mobiles and electronics shops
- Locksmithing shops
- Public Toilets
- Public parking
Binding guidelines of Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market, Dubai
- To avoid fraud, verify the quantity of goods in trucks before purchasing them.
- Before purchasing the goods, verify the shelf-life and expiration date.
Binding instructions inside the loading dock area
- Time limit to load/unload trucks is 48 hours (renewable).
- The capacity of the trucks used for loading and unloading must not exceed 12 tons.
- Changing of Tires and lubricants must be done in the designated areas.
- No Lodging inside the yards, trucks and refrigerators, or on the sidewalks.
Photo gallery of Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market
Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market is one of Dubai Municipality’s markets. Its activity is focused on wholesale, retail, import and export through buying and selling thousands of tons of imported or local fruits and vegetables.
Is there any problem with reaching the Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market, Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market, Dubai: (click on the stars below)