The way you greet the new year reflects on you. You can have a great time ringing in the new year. There are many venues in Dubai that creatively celebrate the new year every year. The fireworks displays in Dubai are certainly worth seeing. From breathtaking pyrotechnics at the world’s highest skyscraper to mind-blowing New Year’s Eve parties.
10 Places to visit, celebrate during New Year 2022 in Dubai
1. Global Village
- The 26th season of Global Village has opted to close the year 2021 with an event you will never forget, with not one, but eight countdowns and festivities taking place across multiple time zones.
- So first, get fascinated by the daytime firework spectacular, commencing with the Australian Pavillion at 5 pm, then the entertaining night celebrations at the other pavillions until 2 am.
- At Global Village, visitors may also learn about over 90 other cultures. The multicultural family destination has something for everyone, with over 3,500 shopping outlets, more than 250 food options, entertainers from over 40 nations, and 175 rides, games, and attractions.
2. Burj Khalifa
- No one can deny the beauty of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, which is one of the UAE’s most popular tourist attractions. For the previous few years, this magnificent structure has established new records with its spectacular fireworks on New Year’s Eve.
- On the last night of December, you will see spectacular fireworks as well as a laser show that will make the night exceptionally attractive. The live fireworks show will begin at 8:30 p.m., allowing people all across the world to witness the spectacular display.
3. Atlantis the palm
- Atlantis is one of the most gorgeous destinations to visit on New Year’s Eve. This is one of the most congested spots even on normal days but on New Year’s Eve, this place is incredibly busy. It is therefore preferable to purchase your ticket between the beginning and middle of December.
- There are several packages offered with various amenities for travelers. You can enjoy live music, dance, and other forms of entertainment. You can also sample delectable meals prepared by the world’s greatest chefs. At midnight, you may enjoy the fireworks live at The Palm.
4. Dubai Opera
- Dubai Opera, the place where Art and Music come to life, has planned a New Year’s Eve extravaganza with a “Roaring 20s” theme at the famed Downtown Dubai venue on December 31st.
- Their exquisite three-course set menu lunch will exceed all of your expectations. Dj Chris Wright will keep you dancing as you enter the new year, and at midnight, you’ll get the finest view of the Burj Khalifa fireworks from the Dubai opera promenade, the ultimate show stopper to your New Year’s Eve.
5. Burj Al Arab
- The Burj Al Arab is one of Dubai’s most recognizable hotels. This location is all set to celebrate New Year’s Eve in its own unique style. This location provides the most unique celebration of the year, from the exclusive firework spectacular to the sensational music and wonderful food.
- After that, you can toast the end of the year with a glass of fine French bubbly and welcome the new year. The DJ then plays an upbeat set of music to create a wonderful ambiance, and people dance beneath a magnificent canopy.
6. Amazonico Dubai
- Amazonico, as it is known, throws a massive New Year’s Eve party. It is essentially a Latin American-inspired restaurant serving American cuisine. The New Year’s Eve celebration has a true disco vibe, making it ideal for both youngsters and adults.
- With glitter, neon lights, and disco balls, this eatery will be converted into a Studio 54 heaven. The band will play disco-bossa nova during the live show at Amazonico’s Lounge. Countdown to midnight at 12 a.m. as the DJ spins nonstop disco hits until late at night. DIFC Pavilion Dubai is the location.
- The Hatta Mountains are located on the UAE-Oman border. Kayaking, zip-lining, mountain biking, and other activities are available here. If you wish to travel slowly, you can visit natural riches and cultural attractions such as Heritage village or Hatta lake. You can enjoy the town’s glamping facility by staying overnight at Chic Hatta Damani Lodges.
8. Ain Dubai
- This year you can enjoy the new year on top of the world. The largest and tallest observation wheel in the world has great ambitions for you. Those looking to splurge on something spectacular can hire a private cabin for 15 people for 67,500 dirhams or a shared cabin starting at 1500 dirhams.
- With a 360-degree view of Dubai and fireworks from Expo 2020, Burj al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, and Bluewaters, Ain Dubai will provide you with a memorable moment.
- Start the evening early by going to Amelia at 7 o’clock and taking in the exquisite Downtown restaurant’s traditional Nikkei cuisine while toasting the New Year. There will be a la carte food, cool drinks, and upbeat music from DJ Cimeo.
- A minimum purchase of Dhs 2,000 per person is required for guests to dine inside or at the famous bar.
10. Souk Madinat
- In addition to being a well-known and reputable destination to ring in the new year, Souk Madinat also has one of the most beautiful Christmas celebrations. Numerous tourists from Dubai go to this bazaar because of its decorations. Once the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, fireworks are set off to ring in the new year.
- You can enjoy the meals at Souk Madinat because there are many options for dining in. Just arrive early at this market to do your shopping before the new year begins. King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street is where this place is situated.
Share this page!