The World Islands is a small artificial islands constructed in the shape of a world map, located in the waters of the Persian Gulf, off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Island is the first development to open it’s doors to the public. The island is made up of two beaches, along with a swimming pool, onsite Beach Volleyball court and Dubai’s hottest dining. For any occasions from receptions, fashion shows, private events, and concerts, to corporate meetings, team building seminars, and award ceremonies.
Features of The Island:
- Two beach fronts with 360 degree views of Dubai’s skyline on South side.
- Pool is located between Toro Blanco restaurant and South side beach. Pool become the location for dinner or private birthday celebration in the evening.
- Indoor and outdoor facilities are available to host events up to 500 guests.
- Toro Blanco has fully air conditioned fantastic restaurant in Mediterranean and Tapas cuisine with variety of shisha flavours.
- Children’s menu also available during the day Sunday to Thursday.
For dinner reservations, please call: 050 6176507.
Address: ROYAL ISLAND BEACH CLUB-FZE
The World Islands-Lebanon Island
Plot No: 46, P.O Box: 23187
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Phone: Landline: 04447 2240, +971 4 447 2240, Mob: 0506176507
Email: For General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: https://theisland.ae/
Map: View direction here
View The Island – Beach Club Resort in Dubai on google map
For Reservations in The Island, Dubai
- Opening hours: Daily from 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Island access and boat transportation charges :
For Adult: 300 AED
For Child: 150 AED (Complimentary entrance for children below 5 years old. Outside food and beverages are not allowed)
- Jumeirah One Fishing Harbour: Every one hour from 11AM, Logistics Team: 056-484-5247
- For bookings: (+971) 050-617-6507 (or)
- Email: email@example.com.
- Entry fee: Daytime use includes transportation to Island and back, use of swimming pool/beaches AED 300 per person and AED 150 per child 5 yrs and above.
- Full range of alcoholic and other beverages are available at the Island.
- For Events, Call Events Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Hire Payment, please click here.
- Body temperature of above 38c individuals are not allowed to board the vessel.
- Masks and gloves are mandatory for all individuals onboard including crew.
- In order to achieve social distance, Vessel capacity shall not exceed 50%.
- Cashless payment methods are encouraged.
- No Indoor shower facilities and linens.
- Guests to bring their own belongings (towels, linens etc).
- 2m clear distance between people and 4m clear distance between two groups of people.
- Not more than 6 people in one group [can be family, friends or trainers etc].
- Swimming pool is not temperature controlled.
- Children’s play area and entertainment is not allowed.
The Island Rental Overview
Public Transport in The Island
|Metro||Al Safa Metro Station|
|Bus Routes||7, 91, F14, F19A, F19B, F41, X22|
|Nearest Bus Station||Jumeira 3, Masjid 2|
The Island, Dubai in Neighbourhoods
|Ghadeer Community||Spring 11|
|Emirates Hills||The Lakes|
|The Views||The Palm Jumeirah|
School near The Island
|The Indian High School, Al Garhoud||Credence High School|
|Global Indian International School (GIIS)||Horizon English School Dubai|
|GEMS Wellington Primary School||GEMS New Millennium School|
Play Schools / Daycare near The Island
|Cambridgeshire Nursery||Pristine Rainbow Nursery – Al Nahda 2 Dubai|
|My Apple Nursery & Daycare||AURA Kids Playcare|
|Kids Kingdom Nurseries, JLT||Kids Kare Nursery JLT|
Parks & Beaches near The Island
|Safa Park 2||Breax box park|
|Al Quoz Park 3||Bay Avenue Park, Spinney’s end|
|Umm Suqeim Park||Al Mankhool Park|
Malls near The Island
|Sunset Mall||Mercato Shopping Mall|
|Oasisi Centre (Mall)||Times Square Center Dubai|
|J3 Mall||Jumaira Plaza|
Supermarkets near The Island
|Careefour Sunset Mall||Zoom Arket|
|Al Shamadan Grocery||Al Soueida Grocery|
|Spinneys Umm Suqeim||Choithrams Al Wasl|
Restaurants in The Island
|Raees Janshair Khan||Seaview Restaurant|
|Qamar at Anantara World Islands||Ecru Cafe & Restaurant|
|Slice and Mix Restaurant||Mind Restaurant|
|SALT Kite Beach|
Cinemas near The Island
|Roxy Cinemas La Mer||VOX CInemas City Centre Shindagha|
|Roxy – City Walk||Reel Cinemas|
|VOX Cinemas Mercato Mall||Theatre By Rhodes|
Nightlife / Clubs / Bars near The Island
|Gotha Club||Time Nightclub & Lounge|
|Jaguar’s Night Club||Cash Club|
Clinics near The Island
|Lucia Aesthetic & Dermatology Clinic||Novomed – Jumerirah 1|
|Vida Clinics||Dubai London Clinic – Nakheel Mall|
|HealthBay Polyclinic||Liberty Dental Clinic|
Hospitals near The Island
|Dubai London Clinic and Speciality Hospital||Latifa Hospital|
|Al Kuwait Hospital||Al Zahra Hospital Dubai|
|Medeor 24×7 Hospital|
Religious Places near The Island
|Lankaramaya Buddhist Temple Al Garhoud, Dubai||Masjid Musabah Bin Rashid Al Fattan Mosque|
|Shiva Temple||St.Thomas Orthodox Cathedral, Dubai|
Hotels near The Island
|The Heart of Europe THOE Dubai||Al Quoz 3 Al Khail Mall|
|Rove la Mer Beach||Urban Al Khoory Hotels|
|Beach Walk Hotel|