The Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) is a large development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates which consists of 80 towers being constructed along the edges of three artificial lakes (Lake Almas West, Lake Almas East, JLT Lake) as well as the JLT Embankment of 8 tower facing Jumeirah Islands.
- 26 clusters of 3 towers(78 in total)-east cluster includes two towers of the same size and one 5 floors taller
- Almas Tower – 65 storey centrepiece tower
- 8 towers on the Jumeirah Lakes Towers Embankment
Hotels and hotel apartments
Hotels and Places to stay in and around Jumeirah Lakes Towers. In the beginning, there were three operating hotels at Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Armada Bluebay Hotel
- Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Armada Towers is a complex of three skyscrapers in Jumeirah Lake Towers. Armada Towers is the first and major healthcare facility opened in Jumeirah Lakes Towers followed by:
- Life Medical Center ( Cluster V, JBC 2 )
- Aster Medical Centre ( Red Diamond Building )
- Dr.”K” Medical Centre ( Cluster F, Indigo Icon Tower )
- Optimum Diagnostic Clinic ( Cluster X, Jumeirah Bay X3 tower )
- Almas Tower is a 68-storey, 360 m (1,180 ft), supertall skyscraper in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- The basement of the tower houses the main diamond vault.
There are currently two Universities in Jumeirah Lake Towers.
- Saint Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance
- Synergy University Dubai which offers Bachelor, Masters and MBA programs
There’s few community stores scattered around the development. The closest shopping mall is the Dubai Marina Mall, Just on the other side of the Sheikh Zayed Road.
The area is served by Jumeriah Lakes Towers Metro Station and DAMAC Metro Station (formerly Dubai Marina Metro Station). Both are on the Red Line.