Procedure/ Requirement to open a Pizza Hut Franchise in Dubai?
- A qualified candidate will have past experience working as the owner of a successful retail or restaurant business, or previous experience working in a managerial capacity within the restaurant industry.
- Strong Credit report
- $700,000 Net Worth
- $350,000 Liquid Assets
Monthly Service Fee (ie: Royalty Rate) = 6% of Gross Sales
National Advertising = 4.75% Gross Sales
Where to apply?
- You can apply in any of the branches in the UAE.
How long it will take to process?
- The first phase of the qualification process usually takes between ten and twelve weeks to complete and is comprised of a number of interviews as well as background checks on the applicant’s history.
- After then, it can take anywhere from three to nine months, depending on the size and width of the opportunity, to discover an opportunity and then secure it. This is a variable that is determined by both the size and the breadth of the opportunity.
- Must be UAE Citizen
- Hold a valid passport
- Must have ID emirate.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Should hold experience letter.
What will be the cost?
- Initial Investment: AED 1347996.50 TO AED 7579266.45
- Initial Investment: AED 149124.41 to AED 1733663.08