What is a civil defense certificate in Dubai?
Dubai Civil Defense, or DCD, is an organization founded in 1976 to manage various emergency situations in Dubai. It provides approval for various services such as Safety and Security.
The objectives include
- Ensure excellence in rescue and firefighting by employing cutting-edge techniques.
- Full readiness to deal with crises and disasters.
- Ensure fire safety in the event of a fire.
- Increasing safety and preventive awareness throughout society.
How and where to apply and obtain?
You can apply here.
- A copy of the workshop safety requirements compliance certificate issued by DCD approved houses of expertise
- A valid copy of the Department of Economic Development license, which includes DCD activity.
- Dubai Municipality practice certificate
- Certificates of qualification attested by the UAE Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Certificates of experience attested by the UAE Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- a duplicate of the approved technician card
- UAE Society of Engineers Membership
- Copy of the trade license
- Copy of the owner’s passport and visa
- Copy of Ejari
- Id Card
- Existing and proposed drawings
- Certificates of all the new fire safety equipment
Share this page!