Procedure and documents required to RTA apply e-Wallet account
What is RTA e-wallet account?
RTA e-wallet account is a rta services providing cashless/cardless travel.
Each individuals and companies are eligible to apply for RTA e-Wallet account. Check the procedures for how to apply and what are the documents required to apply for e-Wallet account
Benefits of having RTA electronic wallet (e-wallet) account
Instead of paying through cash or by credit card, customers can pay through rta e-wallet for any rta services.
Documents required to apply RTA e-Wallet account
- For the individuals, a valid Emirates ID is required.
- For the companies, a valid trade licence and the authorisation letter from the company.
Applicable service fee: Free
Total processing time:: 5 minutes (for individuals) and 1 working day (for companies)
How to apply for RTA e-Wallet account through mobile application or rta Dubai website?
Procedure to apply through mobile application:
- Log-in to the mobile application
- Select RTA e-Wallet and click “Apply now”
- Fill the required details in e-Wallet account form and click apply
Procedure to apply through website:
- For individuals / companies, the first process is to create an account through the rta Dubai website
- Log-in to the website using the created account details
- Select RTA e-Wallet and click “Create e-Wallet Account”
- Once selected, e-Wallet account form will be appeared where customers need to fill the required details.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and select agree.
- Finally, click “Create Account”
RTA e-Wallet account Terms and conditions
- The person authorised by virtue of the authorisation lettre is fully responsible for the usage of the e-wallet to pay for RTA services.
- If the e-wallet was used by another person RTA is not responsible.
- If the person authorised to use the e-wallet resigned, the company is responsible for handing the tasks over to another person.
- Only companies should apply through the mobile application RTA Corporate App.
- The customer must link his account to manage e-wallet account and display the control panel.
For more details, customers can refer https://www.rta.ae/