Hatta Heritage Village in Hatta region, Dubai Address | Contact numbers | Email | Websites | Services | FacilitiesAddress: Hatta region, Al Hajar Mountains, Dubai
Location: 115 kilometers southeast of Dubai, in the heart of the Hatta region
Hatta region – Makani No: 1087 42711Opening Hours: Saturday to Friday – 07:30 AM to 08:30 PM
Built with: mud, palm tree trunks and fronds (barasti), reeds, and stone
How to reach Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai by Metro / Taxi / Bus?
- Al Ras Metro Station
- World Trade Centre Metro Station 2
- Business Bay
- Burj khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station
- Al Qusais Metro Station
- National Taxi
- Taxi pick up Dubai
- Arabia Taxi Al Ain
- Taxi Stand for Muscat
- Al Ghubaiba Metro Bus stop
- Hatta, Bus Station 1: E16, H03
- Hatta, Al Dhahra, Basic & Sec Edu School A-1: H03
- Hatta, Fruits & Vegetables market A-2: H03
Facilities at Hatta Heritage Village – Heritage place, Dubai
- Free entry fees
- Council room
- Children’s bedroom
- Public restrooms
- Car parks
Hatta Heritage Village Houses
The village has a number of houses, which include several rooms that displays examples of the region’s heritage. Among the most important of these houses in the village,
The Traditional House
- The model represents the old traditional houses in the Hatta region.
- The house has the council, the bedroom, the children’s bedroom, the storehouse, the kitchen and a wide yard in the middle for keeping animals such as: sheep, cows, etc.
- The house includes the Poets Council, which displays examples of Nabati folk poetry in the region.
- A ballroom and folk songs that include information about folk dances and examples of musical instruments and drums previously used in the region.
Social Life House
- It shows the Majlis Hall and a hall that includes pictures of social life, folk customs and traditions, in addition to a hall that includes features of coexistence with the external environment in the ancient Hatta region.
Traditional handicraft house
- The house displays the traditional handicrafts practiced in the past in the Hatta region, such as blacksmithing, perfumery, selling fabrics, selling tobacco (pipe), and other crafts that the area.
Palm Products House
- It displays samples of palm fronds and all products produced from palm trees that the region is famous for cultivating.
- There is also a model of the staple in which they use to extract and produce molasses (date syrup).
- It shows the stages of restoration of the Hatta Heritage Village.
Photo gallery of Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai
The Hatta Heritage Village is one of the most important monuments and heritage sites that characterize the Hatta region, which is a unique addition to the heritage sites in the state in general and in the Emirate of Dubai in particular. The village currently contains about 30 different and unique buildings as they were recently restored using the same materials that were built in the past.
Is there any problem with reaching the Hatta Heritage Village in Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai: (click on the stars below)