List of Free Zones in Dubai
Are you looking for 100 percent ownership of your company in Dubai, regardless of the type of business? You need to opt for a license and location in one of the FTZs or free zones of Dubai. Well designed to promote foreign investment with easy and convenient start-up processes, labour and immigration procedures, legal services and 100% ownership for all nationalities, these free trade zones are buzzing with reputed business and vibrant communities.
Benefits of Free Zones in Dubai
- Allows 100% foreign national ownership of firm without local sponsor or local service agent.
- Waiver of corporate taxes.
- 100% repatriation of revenue and profits.
- Exemption from personal taxes, import and export taxes.
- Less Documentation more suited to foreign investors.
- Long-term leasing options (up to 25 years) available at great terms to investors.
- Simple, fast and cheap recruitment and workforce processes are simplified, faster and cheaper.
- Easy availability of legal, housing, immigration, labour and other facilities.
- Incorporation is faster than when done outside free zones
- 100% free transfer of funds
1. DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodity Centre)
Located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers and designed for trade, DMCC has everything to set up, grow and build your business. Three times crowned ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ by the Financial Times magazine, DMCC is home to a vibrant community, innovative infrastructure, world-class services and a stunning choice of properties, all minutes from excellent air, sea and road links to the world. With more than 15,000 companies and about 90,000 people living and working here, DMCC is undeniably, ‘Made for Trade’.
Benefits of DMCC
- As DMCC is located in the heart of Dubai, it is within fast and easy reach of airports, Jebel Ali Port harbour and the Expo2020 site.
- It has a vibrant community with all amenities like beautiful community park, restaurants, hotels, education facilities and healthcare, striking waterfront and stunning skyline of 66 towers and all that you need to enjoy a high quality lifestyle.
- It offers flexible solutions from plug and play flexi-desks and serviced offices to multi-storey offices for lease or sale.
- DMCC is a thriving business centre with a vast network of 15,000 companies from more than 170 countries and dealing with more than 20 industrial sectors, all in an interconnected marketplace.
Address: Almas Tower
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
PO Box 48800
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 (0) 4 424 9600
2. Dubai Airport Freezone
One of the most prestigious and developed free zones of Dubai, DAFZA or the Dubai Airport Freezone is home to over 1600 international firms from various parts of the world. It is ranked 1st globally by the Foreign Direct Investment Magazine’s Global Free Zones & Awards 2012/13. With world class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership and business-friendly environment, it provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East. Strategically positioned next to the Dubai International Airport it boasts of rapid clearance and fast processing of paperwork to maximize business activity. The DAFZA positions itself as one of the fastest growing economic zones in the region.
Benefits Of DAFZA
DAFZA helps in the incorporation process of business by providing licensing support, legal consultation and regulations compliance
- It offers leasing options for Offices and Industrial Units
- It provides Dubai Visa Services, Staff and Family Sponsorship
Dubai Airport FreeZone, DAFZA, Dubai
3. Dubai Silicon Oasis
The 100% government owned Silicon Oasis is a Free Zone Authority which offers free trade zone incentives and benefits to companies operating within the tech park. DSO identifies six key elements for its high-tech ecosystem: large enterprises, start-ups and medium-sized businesses, universities and an incubation Centre, venture capital funds, a high-tech infrastructure and government & business services.
Benefits Of DSO
- It offers integrated online M-Business system providing tenants quick and efficient services at the screen of your device.
- It offers one-stop-shop Business Services
Dubai Silicon Oasis – Dubai
Phone: 971 4 501 5555 / +971 4 501 5000
4. Dubai Internet City
Much known for the largest technology community, the Dubai Internet City is home to world’s most prestigious ICT giants like Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Dell, HP, Siemens, Canon, Logica, Schlumberger, Sony Ericsson and Cisco. DIC provides a knowledge economy ecosystem designed to support the business development of information and communications technology (ICT) companies. It is a member of Dubai Holding subsidiary TECOM Investments offering various cost-effective solutions through Firststeps@dic, that enables companies to carry out feasibility studies, assess future potential and scout for new business or joint ventures without making a large initial investment
Benefits of DIC
- No personal, income and corporate taxes (50-year exemption)
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of profits
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Dynamic international community
- Networking opportunities
- Market development opportunities
- World class communications infrastructure on new innovative technologies
- Digital voice and high-speed data services offered at competitive rates
- Commercial offices, Business Centers (Executive Desk and Executive Office) and Conference Facilities
TECOM Building, Dubai Internet City, Sheikh Zayed Road
Phone: 971 4 3911111
5. Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
DIAC is the world’s largest free zone dedicated to higher education and the pursuit of intellectual growth. It serves over 24,000 students from all around the world. With more than 400 undergraduate and post-graduate programmes currently offered to students, DIAC continues to expand and grow as per the needs of its robust and talented academic community.
Dubai International Academic City
P.O. Box: 73000, Dubai
Phone: +9714 360 2060
6. Dubai Biotech Research Park
The first free zone community in the region, serving the entire value chain of the science sector is Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech). Modelled on the free zone concept, it is a science and Business Park dedicated to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. DuBiotech supports scientific Entrepreneurs, SMEs and multinational enterprises by offering ample office and laboratory space, robust infrastructure and a vibrant community..
Dubai Science Park
P.O. Box: 500767
Phone: +971 4 390 2222
7. Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ)
DUCAMZ has a total size of 8 million sq.ft and has been created with the objective of re-exporting used cars to Asian & African markets, under JAFZA Authority.
DUBAI CARS AND AUTOMOTIVE ZONE (DUCAMZ)
Fax Number: 04-3337871
8. Dubai Design District (D3)
Dubai Design District (D3) is the latest of Free Zone business parks by TECOM Investments.D3 is set to become the “playground” for more than 180,000 creative individuals and home for one-of-a-kind retail, dining and entertainment unique concepts, providing its visitors with a distinctive experience
Dubai Design District
PO Box 333 300
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 4333000
9. Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Dubai Gold & Diamond Park presents an advantageous proposition to jewellers and businesspeople in search of premium commercial leasing opportunities, including 350 offices, a courtyard and a selection of cafés and restaurants.
4th Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Phone:+971 4 362 7777
10. Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is a free zone committed to creating a health and wellness destinationfor quality healthcare and an integrated center of excellence for clinical and wellness services, medical education and research.
Dubai Healthcare City
P.O. Box 66566
Phone: 800 432584
11. Dubai Industrial City
Dubai Industrial Park (Dubai Industrial City) is a designated district within of Dubai Wholesale City, one of the largest industrial hubs in Dubai.Dubai Industrial Park serves an enabling ecosystem for investors with integrated offerings of industrial land, labour villages, and warehousing facilities.
Dubai Industrial Park
Dubai Industrial Park Next to – Al Maktoum Airport St – Dubai
Phone: +971 4 3910062
12. Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
DIFC was established to oversee the strategic development, operational management and administration of Dubai’s financial companies.
Dubai Financial Services Authority
The Gate, Level 13, West Wing, DIFC
P.O. Box 75850, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 (0)4 362 1500
13. Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP)
Established in 2003 as part of TECOM Group, Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) aims to develop the region’s talent pool and establish the UAE as a knowledge-based economy. DKP is a unique hub that offers the best selection of programmes in Human Resource Management (HRM), Consultancy, Training and Personal Development.
Dubai Knowledge Park
P.O. Box: 73000, Dubai
Phone: +9714 3901111
14. Dubai Media City
Dubai Media City (DMC) has rapidly emerged as a global media hub. DMC provides an advanced infrastructure and supportive environment for media-related businesses to operate globally out of Dubai.
Dubai Media City,
CNN Building, Building no. 2, Al Sufuoh Rd – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 391 4555
15. Dubai Outsource City (DOC)
Dubai Outsource City (DOC) was launched in 2007 to cater to the market demand for outsourcing companies, becoming a performing business park, dedicated to local and international outsourcing companies.
Dubai Outsource Zone, PO Box 500500, Dubai
Phone: +971 4 3676666
16. Dubai Studio City
DSC or the Dubai Studio City is an international business community that offers avant-garde facilities and services to companies across the broadcasting, film production and TV, music, and entertainment sectors. Dubai Studio City gives an all-in-one solution to facilitate a painless, competent and innovative production process.
17. Dubai Techno Park (DTP)
The purpose of Dubai Techno Park is to advance the technological development within the commercial zone. The whole development covers an area of 230,000,000 sq. ft. of land, about 30% of which is open space areas. Dubai Techno Park is an industrial complex, located in the heart of Dubai’s industrial zone, Jebel Ali.
18. International Media Production Zone
Dubai’s International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) aims to create a distinctive cluster of media production companies from across the industry value chain, and from all across the world, to interact and collaborate effectively.
Dubai – Dubai Media City
PO Box: 53777
19. Dubai South Free Zone
Earlier known as Dubai World Central, it is a developing free zone currently under construction, which will serve as an economic zone to support a number of activities including aviation, logistics, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and other related businesses around Al Maktoum International Airport.
P.O. Box 282228,
Dubai South, UAE
Within Uae (Toll Free): 800-South / 800-76884