Zabeel park is one of the main attractions in Dubai. It’s well built accross a span of 47.5 hectares. As the name suggests the park is in the Zabeel district in Duabi
Facilities in Zabeel park
Zabeel park has various facilities and entertainment activity areas. Some of those are
- A 4.3 km jogging track on the park perimeter
- BMX track
- Skateboard track
- Boating lake
- Lakeside restaurants
- Mini Cricket and golf pitches
- Childredn’s play area
- Covered barbecue
- Wi-fi Connectivity all over the park
Zabeel park is open throughout the year. And ofcourse the weekends attracts more peoples. It has a large car parking facility which can acomodate a 2300 cars at a time.
Zabeel Park Timings
Sat – Thu – 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday – 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Zabeel Park Ticket Fares
5 Dirhams per person. (Free for Children below 3 years)
Zabeel Park Address
1/9 Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Rd,
Al Kifaf, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Phone : +971 4 398 6888
User opinions on Zabeel park:
- Be aware of the various number of the entrances which depends on the time you get there.
- Make sure to visit the “Ripe Market” on fridays.
- Though Zabeel park is open throughout the year, you would get a fantastic experience when you visit the park on a Winter season.
FAQ’s on Zabeel Park
- Do you have shops inside?
Yes, there are plenty of shops available in Zabeel park.
- Is it easily accesible?
Since, the park is loacted at the heart of the city it is easily accesible.
- What other attractions are in the park?
Zabeel park has other attractions in it like the Dinosaiur park, Glow Garden