- 1 What is Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire?
- 2 Buy Dubai Duty Free finest surprise and millenium millionaire draw tickets online
What is Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire?
The Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire Promotion, which began in June 1999 and offers a one-in-5,000 opportunity to win $1 million, has piqued the interest of travelers all over the world. At the Dubai Duty Free shopping center, draws are held every 2-3 weeks.
Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire: How to participate or create an account?
- Login to the account.
- Fill in the details
- You will receive a notification on mobile
- Then Verify the code.
- Submit it.
What is the cost?
Each Millennium Millionaire ticket costs Dh1,000. Tickets for the Finest Surprise automobiles cost Dh500 and are limited to 1,300 or 2,300 for high-end vehicles such as Bentleys, McLarens, and Aston Martins.
How to withdraw your winnings or claims?
- After providing the original lottery ticket, passport copy, and bank account details, the winner can claim his or her prize money via wire transfer. The procedure of transferring funds normally takes 3 to 4 weeks.
How to get an online ticket?
- Non-travelers who live in Dubai can purchase a ticket at one of our retail locations. Tickets can be purchased in the Dubai Duty Free Public Shops (Dubai Duty Free in Dubai International or Al Maktoum International), as well as the Exchange Bureau and Finest Surprise counters outside the airport (Irish Village Shop, PRO Shop – Aviation Club, Emirates tower, Le Meridien Hotel, and FS counter at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel)
- You can buy online.
How does it work?
- The Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire and Finest Surprise draw are broadcast live on the official Facebook page of Dubai Duty Free.
- Other official Dubai Duty Free social media channels, such as Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, have also shared videos of the draw.