Attraction in District 2020
- Al Wasl Plaza served as the major staging area for the Expo and the location of spectacular performances by bands like Coldplay.
- Temporary exhibitions will be held at the Mobility Pavilion to draw visitors and locals.
- Even after it ended on March 31, the location of Expo 2020 Dubai is still a swarm of activity.
- One of the most well-liked pavilions at the Expo was the UAE one, which was designed to resemble an eagle in flight.
- A partially open-air 330-meter track and the longest passenger lift in the world are both featured in the pavilion, which also gives guests a glimpse into the future of transportation.
- Alicia Keys, AR Rahman, and Ali Zafar are just a few of the international artists that have performed live on the Jubilee Stage before captivating crowds in Jubilee Park.
- One of the top attractions of Expo 2020 Dubai is the stunning and engaging water feature. The feature, created by Water Entertainment Technologies (also known as WET), is popular with both kids and adults.
- For those who want to ensure they get the finest of the best at Expo 2020 Dubai, this exploration tower that rises from the ground and lifts you several stories above it is also a must-try.
- The Expo 2020 avenues host a variety of parades throughout the day.
- The variety of dishes and flavors that surround this dining hall, which is close to the Al Wasl Dome, is a sensory feast.
Facilities in District 2020
- In the first 15-minute city in the UAE, District 2020 people will live and work. By just cycling, walking, or riding e-scooters, individuals will be able to travel less than 15 minutes to reach everything they need, including offices, parks, groceries, retail stores, restaurants, and coffee shops.
- Various commercial areas that can be leased will be available in District 2020 for both small businesses and internationally renowned corporations.
- Residential communities in District 2020 will have access to shopping centers, educational institutions, 4 km of autonomous car roads, and pedestrian walkways.
- Academic institutions, R&D facilities, incubators, and accelerators will all collaborate under District 2020. This will spark information and idea exchange, leading to transformational advancement.
- By providing smart shuttles and public transportation services, District 2020 will provide seamless movement in Dubai. The whole neighborhood will be designed with pedestrians in mind.
Entertainment for Children in District 2020
- The fair site has a number of playgrounds for kids. Children can board a copy of the Hope Probe and experience “zero gravity” at Latifa’s Adventures in Space City.
- Toddlers will adore exploring a 3D maze that is modeled after the imposing humpback whale.
- The 360-degree projection dome will mesmerize both adults and children as it comes to life with a blast of colorful displays.
- Children and adults alike can observe Manchester City training sessions at the Aussie Park football field. Children ages 6 to 14 can attend academy training sessions every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at Italian football powerhouse AC Milan.
- One of the most well-liked Expo 2020 activities for both children and adults is visiting the water feature. The appeal is increased by the music and illusions.
- The location is a lovely setting for teaching kids about the various desert flora and fish that are indigenous to the Arabian Sea.
Share this page!