How to buy an apartment?
- Negotiate and lay out the conditions of the transaction with the seller once you’ve identified the ideal house on a property marketplace.
- Make sure there are no misunderstandings between you and the seller while agreeing to the conditions of the sale regarding the selling price, the method of payment, or any other significant issues.
- Signing the selling agreement, sometimes referred to as the Memorandum of Understanding, is the second required legal action when purchasing real estate in Dubai (MOU).
- Next, you and the seller must meet in the developer’s office with the real estate agent.
- Meeting the seller is the final legal step in purchasing a property in District.
Whom to contact?
- You can contact the developer of District 2020 or can visit a website.
Facilities in District 2020
- Facilities for community use and health and wellbeing will be available in District 2020.
- 10 km dedicated bike track
- 5 km dedicated jogging track
- 45,000 sqm of parks, and gardens incorporating water elements.
- Fully connected pedestrian walkways throughout the project.
- With the help of technologies like smart parking, public transport apps, and smart shuttle services, District 2020 will incorporate a smart mobility facility to guarantee easy connections across the project.
What is the cost?
- Developers continue to set their prices per square foot between Dh600 and Dh1,000.
Nearest metro station
- Dubai Metro Red Line
Advantages / Benefits of buying an apartment in District 2020
- The mission of District 2020 is to expand Dubai’s business and residential markets.
- Due to the relocation of Dubai World Trade Centre activities to the Convention and Exhibition Center, Expo 2020 will soon replace the current commercial center of the emirate.
- This will help to draw in more business, and when new job possibilities arise that support the innovation-driven economy, individuals will gain from them.
- Dubai’s economy is about to undergo a massive paradigm shift thanks to District 2020, which will significantly impact the residential and commercial sectors.
- Up to 145,000 inhabitants and workers will be housed in 80 percent of the Expo-built complex.
- Additionally, beginning in October 2022, 115,000 square metres will be made available to businesses of all sizes.
Share this page!