Spinneys Dubai 92 Cycle Challenge – 24-25 February 2024 at Expo City Dubai, UAE
The Aster Pharmacy BIG 5 is a series of 5x Cycling Events (including 4 Build-Up Rides and the Spinneys Dubai 92 Cycle Challenge Main Event).
How to contact Spinneys Dubai 92 Cycle Challenge, 2024?
How to register for Spinneys Dubai 92 Cycle Challenge?
- Visit https://cyclechallenge.ae/register/
- Register with your email
- Enter your name, contact number, email, address
- Enter your company name, details
|EVENT CATEGORY||AGE ELIGIBILITY||DISTANCE||ENTRY FEE||DATE|
|Build-Up Ride 1||16+||35km||AED 70||Sun 1 Oct 2023|
|Build-Up Ride 2||16+||45km||AED 70||Sun 29 Oct 2023|
|Build-Up Ride 3||16+||65km||AED 70||Sun 3 Dec 2023|
|Build-Up Ride 4||16+||85km||AED 70||Sun 28 Jan 2024|
|1km Tiny Tots (2-3yrs)||2-3 yrs||1km||AED 20||Sat 24 Feb 2024|
|2km Kids (4-5yrs)||4-5 yrs||2km||AED 20||Sat 24 Feb 2024|
|4.5km Junior Short Ride (6-7, 8-9, 10-11yrs)||6-11 yrs||4.5km||AED 40||Sat 24 Feb 2024|
|9km Junior Long Ride (9-10, 11-12yrs)||9-12 yrs||9km||AED 40||Sat 24 Feb 2024|
|MAIN EVENT WEEKEND 24-25 FEBRUARY 2024|
|TotalEnergies Outride||13+||38km||AED 160||Sat 24 Feb 2024|
|SD92CC Juniors (16-18yrs)||16-18yrs||92km||AED 325||Sun 25 Feb 2024|
|SD92CC Adult (19+yrs) – UCI Gran Fondo Qualifier||19+||92km||AED 325||Sun 25 Feb 2024|
|SD92CC Invitational / Elite License – UCI Gran Fondo Qualifier||16+||92km||AED 325||Sun 25 Feb 2024|
Where do get race number / race pack?
- Build-Up Ride 1: Revolution Cycles Dubai (Friday 29 and Saturday 30 September 2023)
- Build-Up Ride 2: Wolfi’s (Friday 27 and Saturday 28 October 2023)
- Build-Up Ride 3: The Cycle Hub (Friday 1 and Saturday 2 December 2023)
- Build-Up Ride 4: Beyond The Bike (Friday 26 and Saturday 27 January 2024)
- Race Pack Collection for all races will take place at Expo City Dubai on Saturday 24th February 2024 between 09:00 and 18:00.
- Remember to Bring: Emirates ID or Passport.
Please note – there is no race pack collection on the day of the race.
Is there Water Station available?
- There will be 1 water station on route at 32km for the 45km course – riders are encouraged to carry enough hydration on their bike for the duration of their ride.
START / FINISH
- The start line is visible from the parking at Al Qudra.
- The start line will be open from 6:30am – 7:00am.
- The finish line will close at 9:45am.
Is there will medical support available?
- For emergency medical support DIAL 998.
Is there a lost and found?
- Yes – please visit the lost and found area at the information tent.