Pirates of Arabia in Dubai, UAE Address, Phone, Email, Website
Address: Inside Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Ground Level in Dubai Mall on Financial Center Street, Sheikh Zayed Road, next to Burj Khalifa nearest parking Grand Parking.
Driving Directions to Pirates of Arabia: From the centre of Dubai: Take the first interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road. You’ll see the approach road to The Dubai Mall on the right-hand side.
From Abu Dhabi: Take the exit to Financial Centre Road from the first interchange.
Opening hours: 7 days a week
Weekdays: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Phone: (+971) 55-873-2028
Whatsapp: (+971) 55-873-2028
Map: View direction on google maps
Pirates of Arabia Dubai – Package / Fee details
The standard package cost per child is 199 AED.
For 1 hour, the minimum charge is AED 2,000
For 1.5 hours, the minimum charge is AED 3,000
List of the things inclusive with the package:
- Pirates makeover and simple hairstyling
- Costume dress-up and photo shoot
- 1 printed photo with frame to decorate
- Non-elimination games and dancing
- E-invitations and digital copies of all photos
- 2 free guest slots for celebrant’s guardians
Admission fee of additional guests: AED 50 per person
Group package Add on Charge
|Pirate Gift Bags||AED 45 each|
|Plain Happy Birthday Banner for Pirate||AED 150|
|Customized Banner||AED 375|
|DIY Pirate Bracelet||AED 40|
|Pirate Cake Designs||1 Kg – AED 550, 2 Kg – AED 750, 3 Kg – AED 850|
Pirates of Arabia Boutique Prices
For Booking, please call us: +971 4 443 7543 (Guests must book their visit in advance)
|Package Name||Timing||Price||What’s included?|
|Pirate Standard Package||Duration: 30 minutes||AED 170||
|Pirate Fantasy Package||Duration: 60 minutes||AED 250
One parent/guardian admitted for free.
Terms and Conditions at Pirates of Arabia
- Maximum 15 childrens only allowed and have advance booking.
- Payment for packages booked in advance must be made at the time of booking.
- Parents are advised to drop and shop at Dubai Mall.
- Additional parents/guardians who wish to attend must pay a fee of AED 50 each and are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Guests accompanying children must wear a mask and follow physical distancing requirements.
- Food is not allowed inside boutique.
- Each guest will receive individual single-use kits containing disposable makeup applicators.
- Costumes and fins are washed and sanitized after each use.
- Makeup counters and tables are thoroughly sanitized between bookings.
- Staff members are equipped with face masks, face shields, and gloves.
Contact Pirates of Arabia on Social media
Look more about
Pirates of Arabia Boutique:
Pirates of Arabia Photo Gallery
Is there any problem with reaching the Pirates of Arabia in Dubai, UAE Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Pirates of Arabia – Dubai, UAE: (click on the stars below)