Why NOC is required?
It is also known as a No objection letter in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It’s a legal document that can be issued by any agency, firm, institution, or even an individual in some circumstances. Let’s check out how to get NOC for a new trade license in Dubai.
Knowing when you need one is essential. It’s important to recognize which situations necessitate requesting a NOC from your company or sponsor.
NOC is required for :
- Opening a bank account or internet account in Dubai
- Obtain a UAE driving license
- Buying a new car
- Renewing/adding activity to your business activity
- Adding a partner to your business
- Opening a new branch
- Changing jobs from a private company to another company.
- Lift a labor ban
Procedure to apply and obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for a new company/counter/branch?
- You can visit the website.
- Choose the activity
- Add the activity
- Upload the documents
- Pay the required fees
What is the eligibility (NOC for new trade license in Dubai)
- Licensed companies by RTA are eligible to apply for this service.
What Documents are required? (NOC for new trade license in Dubai)
- Licensing authorities have given preliminary clearance (Dubai Economy – Free Zones)
- Passport copies of all the partner’s
- Emirate Id of all citizen
- In the event that a citizen is unable to produce a proper identity, a passport should be carried.
- Valid visit or residence visa for partners
- NOC from the sponsor for non-GCC citizens as partners
- Letter of commitment to follow the terms and conditions of the proposed activity.
- Some corporate activity may require the approval of other government agencies .
Share this page!