Procedure to transfer to the Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC) Authority from another free zone in Dubai, UAE?
Customers who requires to transfer their freezone to the Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC) Authority should follow the below procedure
Terms & Conditions:
- The company must be already a registered, existing and active Free Zone entity in another Dubai Free Zones
- Authorized by the Free Zone Laws
- Must be an approved, compliant activity of the DWTC Authority
- Visit https://eservices.dwtcauthority.com/app/dwtcfz/form-landing
- Click “Transfer-in”
- Select the type whether it is a branch of Foreign Company / Local Company / Free Zone Company (FZCO) / Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Enter your previous name of the freezone authority
- Enter the applicant name, email, phone number, fax, address, country, city
- Enter the details of the Legal Representative / Consultant
- Enter the license details, ultimate beneficiary owner (UBO)
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the form
- Online application form (Check the procedure how to fill)
- Copy of the passport, UAE Emirates ID of the appointed manager (if applicable), residence visa copy of appointed manager (if applicable) and no objection certificate (NOC) for the appointed manager (if applicable)
- Official request letter duly signed and stamped with company letter head by the company authority for the transfer of existing Free zone to DWTC Free Zone
- A special resolution of the company resolving to transfer the existing Free Zone entity to DWTC Authority
- No objection letter/certificate issued by existing Free Zone
- A copy of certificate of incorporation, memorandum of association, share certificate and license issued by current Free Zone
- License copy – if applicable
How to check the status of the Dubai World Trade Center Transfer application status?
- Enter the application number and Email
- Click ‘Search’ to find the status.
For more details, visit here
Share this page!