Types and procedures to open an Account with Federal Bank, Dubai
Types of account
- Accounts & Deposits
- Savings Accounts
- Salary Accounts
- Noor Personal Accounts
- GBD Super S1
- RFC Domestic Account
- RFC Account
- Demat Accounts
- KYC documents as mentioned in the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Recent passport-size color photographs – 2 Copies.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax or Form 60, in case you do not have PAN.
- Form DA-1 (optional), if you wish to make a nomination (recommended).
Procedure (Through Online)
- Click “Apply Online” button and submit the required details through online application.
- An email containing the account opening form & checklist of KYC documents will be sent by the Bank to your email address. Take Printout of the application form, sign it and affix photograph.
- Submit the signed & photo affixed account opening form together with required KYC documents at the Branch and collect your Account Opening Pre-opened Kit.
Procedure (Through Offline)
- Click here to download the Account Opening Form.
- Duly filled account opening form shall be submitted at the branch of your choice.
List of Banks in Dubai (UAE)
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
Share this page!