Types and procedures to open an Account with Emirates NBD, Dubai
Features and Benefits:
- Non-interest-bearing account
- Cheque book facility
- Free International ATM/debit card (AED only)
- Can be opened in approved foreign currency
- Standing order service available
- Overdraft facility available by arrangement
- Bill payment facilities across a wide range of services
- Access to the account through ATMs, phone banking and Online Banking
- Monthly Statement of account
Eligibility (to open an Account with Emirates NBD, Dubai)
- Age 18 years and above.
- Valid UAE mobile number.
Documents required to Open an individuals Account with Emirates NBD Bank, Dubai
- Copy of passport(s) and original passport(s) for validation
- Sponsor’s letter of no objection
- Salary Certificate (in case of salary transfer accounts); in the absence of a Salary Certificate, any one of the following documents may be obtained:
- Appointment Letter / Contract Copy
- Pay slip (< 3 month old)
- Consolidated letter from HR for bulk accounts
- Most recent statement of account where customer’s salary is being transferred
Documents required to Open an non-individuals Account with Emirates NBD Bank, Dubai
- Commercial/Federal registration certificates (wherever applicable)
- Certificate of commencement of business (for Joint Stock Companies)
- Not applicable for company under formation
- Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Passport copies of the authorized signatories
- BOD resolution specifying the titles/designations of officials authorized to open/operate the account and the extent of their authority and the manner to operate the account
- Memorandum and Articles of Association to ascertain the period of company
- For public shareholding companies – a list of names and addresses of shareholders where share holdings exceed 5% shall also be submitted
Account Opening Fees in Emirates NBD Bank, Dubai
- No payment required.
Minimum salary required to open an account
- Need a monthly salary of at least AED 3,000 (maintained across all accounts) to get started.
Procedure to fill the form (to open an Account with Emirates NBD in Dubai)
- To apply for an account, you can click here.
- Enter the details like your name, Company name, phone number, and Email address
- You have to fill incomplete details of your salary and emirates you want to choose.
- After completing the details submit the application
- A representative will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your application.
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
Share this page!