Types and procedures to open an Account with Emirates Islamic Bank, Dubai
Types of account
- Current Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Deposits Accounts
- Kunooz Savings Account
- E- Savings Account
- Investment Savings Account
- No minimum balance charges if salary is transferred.
- Free internationally recognized debit card.
- Personal checking facilities for UAE residents.
- Free online banking to view, manage and conduct transactions at your convenience.
- Phone banking giving you anytime, anywhere access to your accounts.
- SMS account updates for charge card balances and other transactions.
Available in AED, USD*, GBP, Euro, Yen, Canadian Dollar, Saudi Riyal, Kuwaiti Dinar, Qatari Riyal, Bahraini Dinar and Omani Riyal.
Debit Card and Cheque book are not available on Foreign Currency Current Accounts.
- Minimum balance requirements of AED 3,000.
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000.
- Available to individuals and businesses including sole proprietorships, partnerships as well as Joint Stock and Limited Liability organization.
- Proof of identity (passport)
- Proof of address (not older than 3 months)
- Resident Visa
- Bank reference letter + bank statements for the last 6 months.
Procedure (Through Online)
- Visit https://www.emiratesislamic.ae/eng/apply-now/?product=current%20account
- Enter the name, phone number, email and city name
- Click “Submit”
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
Share this page!