- 1 What is Hafilat Card?
- 2 Benefits of Hafilat card
- 3 Download Darbi app
- 4 Hafilat monthly pass online
- 5 How to recharge hafilat card online?
- 6 What is the hafilat card minimum balance?
- 7 Where to buy Hafilat cards?
- 8 What is the validity of the Hafilat Card?
- 9 Hafilat customer care number
- 10 What documents are required to buy Hafilat Card?
- 11 What are the traffic violations in Abu Dhabi?
- 12 What is Darb toll System in Abu Dhabi?
- 13 How to register for Abu Dhabi Darb toll System?
- 14 How to check the status of the Hafilat card?
What is Hafilat Card?
Hafilat cards can be used to pay for public bus fares in Abu Dhabi. Before and after each trip, you must load it with money and swipe it. The fare is automatically determined based on the passenger’s journey distance. There is also an option of weekly and monthly passes available.
Benefits of Hafilat card
- Passengers with Hafilat cards may get travel passes, top-up with cash via a T-purse, or can do both.
- These passes are simple to use and provide frequent travelers with the freedom they need to travel about Abu Dhabi with ease.
- There are six different varieties of Hafilat cards available, each tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- It’s a pre-paid card that works similarly to a debit card.
- On regional buses, “Hafilat” Smart Card services are now available.
Download Darbi app
Users can also plan trips around Abu Dhabi and access real-time bus schedules, as well as top up their Hafilat cards With Darbi App.
Hafilat monthly pass online
It is only valid for Abu Dhabi city buses. Hafilat Monthly Pass is a pass that allows you to take unlimited bus rides within Abu Dhabi municipal limits. It is valid for 30 days from the purchase date. The monthly Hafilat pass costs 80 AED.
How to recharge hafilat card online?
- You can visit a website.
- Firstly Enter the card serial number printed at the bottom of your card.
- Enter the credit card details
- Also, enter Basket details.
- After that, you will receive confirmation.
What is the hafilat card minimum balance?
The minimum balance required is Dh10.
Where to buy Hafilat cards?
Passengers can purchase Hafilat cards at a number of locations throughout Abu Dhabi, including
- the city’s main bus terminal,
- Abu Dhabi International Airport,
- Bani Yas bus station,
- Mussafah bus station,
- Shahama bus station,
- Al Ain bus station,
- Al Sila bus station,
- Ghayathi bus station,
- Liwa bus station,
- Madinat Zayed bus station.
What is the validity of the Hafilat Card?
Permanent Hafilat Cards have a five-year validity period from the date of purchase.
Temporary Cards are valid for 14 days from the date of purchase of the card.
Hafilat customer care number
General enquiry Phone: 0097125507472
Motaz Al Sahili
Hafilat Industry L.L.C
P.O. Box 91207
Abu Dhabi UAE
ICAD 1 Sector M-41
Plot No. C2 (22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Al Musaffah,Abu Dhabi UAE
Production Office: +971 2 5507472
Fax: +971 2 5502155
What documents are required to buy Hafilat Card?
- A copy of the Passport.
- Emirates ID
- Passport photo
- Dh5 as registration fee.
- A copy of Company Trade License (if applicable)
- A stamped and signed letter on the company with the following details: –
- Company/Corporate representative
- Email address
- Mobile number
- TCN i.e. Traffic Code Number (This can be found on the mulkiya/vehicle registration card)
- An excel sheet with a list of vehicles you wish to activate in the system with the following information: Licence plate number, Code/Colour, Source, Category
What are the traffic violations in Abu Dhabi?
- Driving under the influence of Alcohol
- Ignoring traffic lights
- Using phones while driving or any other distractions.
- Driver’s behavior such as overtaking, throwing garbage, jaywalking.
- If you exceed the speed limit by 80 kmph
- Reckless driving
- Not carrying the vehicle registration card
- Not carrying the Driving license
- Driving a noisy vehicle
- Driving a vehicle that causes pollution
- Driving without a seatbelt.
What is Darb toll System in Abu Dhabi?
When passing through the toll gates in Abu Dhabi, all cars, including taxis, must pay an AED 4 toll. Vehicle owners must purchase Salik tags, which can be purchased online or at gas stations. Vehicle owners must attach the Salik tag on the front shield of their car/bike after acquiring it.
Fines may be imposed if you pass through Salik gates without the tag. A punishment will be imposed on the vehicle if it passes through the Salik gate without appropriate balance in the Salik tag car and does not charge the card within 5 days.
Abu Dhabi toll system (Darb)
From January 2, 2021, the emirate of Abu Dhabi began collecting road tolls, and its located four bridges leading to the Abu Dhabi city:
- Sheikh Zayed Bridge
- Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Bridge
- Al Maqtaa Bridge
- Mussafah Bridge
How to register for Abu Dhabi Darb toll System?
Customers can register either through
- DARB website
- DARB Abu Dhabi toll gate app
- Go to DARB AbuDhabi Toll System website or download and install the DARB app in your mobile.
- For individuals, click Individual to register by creating a new account.
- For companies, click Establishment to register by creating a new account.
- Enter your email id
- Click Submit button
- You will receive the OTP on your email. Enter the OTP and proceed
- Select the emirate where your vehicle is registered
- Enter the Traffic code number, your registered mobile number and enter the OTP received through your number
- Once registered and completed all the details, activate your account by login in to the website or the app
- Click the “Register Vehicle” tab on your dashboard.
- Enter the vehicle details
- Pay the required amount.
- Once the payment is done, your account will be activated automatically.