What is TWIMC Certificate?
- TWIMC means To Whom It May Concern
Why TWIMC Certificate is required?
- To prove the facts & established circumstances in reports (OR)
- indicate status of the involved parties, (OR)
- determine damages as a result of their occurrence
- to allow them to achieve legal procedures,
- to ensure their rights or
- claim them from concerned authorities associated to the report (such as judicial entities, insurance companies, and others)
Who can apply for TWIMC Certificate?
- Individuals (Citizens, from GCC countries, Residents, Visitors)
- Government (Local, Federal, Diplomatic)
- Companies and institutions
- Emirates ID
- Have a valid email id
Service Fees required for applying TWIMC certificate
- AED 75
- AED 20 for knowledge and innovation fees
- AED 100 additional fee if applied through service centers in person
Procedure to apply for TWIMC Certificate in Dubai
- Visit https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/
- Enter the Emirates ID
- Choose the certification type (Traffic Case / Criminal Case / Reserved Passports / Passports On Hold / Persons Under Custody)
- Mention who requires this
- Provide the case details
- Click “Next” to proceed
- Enter your personal details
- Make the service fee payment
- You will receive a transaction number through SMS / Email and receive the certificate shortly.
Where can you apply for TWIMC Certificate in Dubai?
What is the validity of TWIMC certificate?
- 30 days from the issued date
How to check the application status of TWIMC Certificate?
- Enter the reference number
- Click Submit to know the status
Share this page!