Types and procedures to open an Account with Mashreq Bank, Dubai
Types of account
- Current Account
- Happiness Account
- Sweep Current Account
- Savings Account
- Mashreq noon VIP Savings Account
- Basic Savings Account
- Easy Saver Account
- Dream Saver Account
- MaxSaver Account
- Money Multiplier Account
- Daily Bonus Account
- Gold Edge Investment
- Next Generation Account (Neo NXT)
- 0.15% per annum. credited every 6 months.
- Quick & easy processing. simply download the Mashreq Mobile app.
- Visa Debit Card. with VISA MENA offers powered by The Entertainer.
Documents required to Open Account with Mashreq Bank in Dubai
- UAE Resident Valid UAE residence visa
- UAE National / GCC Nationals Passport
- Personal and Work Information.
- Don’t need to visit a branch, open Happiness Salary Transfer Account online
- Simple online account opening
- Instant Online Banking and Mobile Banking access
- No Monthly fee and Minimum balance required
- Free Debit Card and First Cheque Book
- Free Remittance through Mashreq Online and Mashreq Mobile
- Aged 21 or above
- UAE Resident
Documents required to open an Instant Account from Mashreq Bank, Dubai
- Valid Emirates ID Copy (Front and Back)
- Valid Passport Copy
- Valid UAE Residence Visa Copy for Expatriates only
- Personal and Work Information
Procedure to open Instant Account with Mashreq Bank in Dubai
Click “ Apply”
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
Share this page!