Dubai wins another Guinness World Record. And this time, it’s not another skyscraper…
While the city of superlatives has always been the world’s envy, its famous architectural landmark has added to its accolades by winning the Guinness World Record. The Dubai Frame, a true architectural wonder has been officially announced as the world’s largest frame.
Gracing the city’s skyline, the golden Dubai Frame stands 150 metres tall and 95 metres wide. It was officially induced into the book of records over the weekend and it sits proudly in the middle of Zabeel Park. The prime location offers stunning panoramic views of both the old Dubai and new Dubai. No wonder, its expected to attract more millions of visitors every year. And of course, its a must visit this Ramadan.
View this post on Instagram
يسرنا أن نعلن أننا حققنا رقماً قياسياً عالمياً لأكبر برواز في العالم وفقاً لسجل غينيس العالمي #برواز_دبي We're proud to announce that we've hit a #WorldRecord for the World's Largest Frame as per the Guinness World Record! #DubaiFrame #GuinnessWorldRecords @Gwrarabia @GuinnessWorldRecords
For a true blue Dubai Frame affair, the best time to visit is around sunset. The golden sun rays reflect off the glass frame with intricate gold designs to display an urban panorama. It’s sheer phenomenal!. As many people seek to visit this mesmerizing sight at sunset, book your tickets online in advance. At least you’ll be sure to be among the 200 allowed during the sunset hours. And if you’re looking for a starlight view, plan a night visit. After dusk, Dubai is all in its sparkling glory. Though you may not have the sharpest of views at night, it is still a worthy bargain.
Dubai Frame Tickets
- Adults ( 13-59 years ) – AED 50
- Child ( 3-12 years ) – AED 30
- Senior citizens ( above 60 years ) – Free
- Child below 3 years – Free
Timings during Ramadan
- Only 200 visitors are allowed per hour. So reach at least an hour early in order to keep ample buffer for purchasing tickets.
- Individual tours allow 20 people maximum at a time.
- Luggage and large bags are not allowed. You need to deposit these at a locker during the period of your visit.
- Strollers are not allowed. Parents with children need to deposit the strollers at the entrance and carry their child during the course of the visit.
- Photography is strictly prohibited in both the galleries. Other parts of the Dubai Frame permit photography.