About the Dubai water bus
Dubai Water Bus is similar to a boat service, but it uses larger air-conditioned vehicles.
- Onboard the Dubai Marina Air-conditioned Abra, a stylish and comfortable trip awaits you.
- Marina Terrace, Marina Walk, Dubai Marina Mall, and Marina Promenade are among the four picturesque stops in the Dubai Marina.
- It’s the ideal approach to exploring Dubai Marina’s gorgeous and lovely surroundings.
- Comfortable seating for a total of 20 people (wheelchairs designated area)
What are the routes/ cost?
|Dubai Marina Walk – Marina Terrace (BM1)||AED 3|
|Dubai Marina Mall – Marina Promenade (BM1)||AED 3|
|Dubai Marina Walk – Dubai Marina Mall (BM1)||AED 5|
|Marina Promenade – Marine Terrace (BM1)||AED 11|
How to pay for the Dubai water bus?
- You can pay with either your Silver NOL Card or a Red Ticket purchased at the waterbus station.
Is there any rental package available for a group?
- Hourly rentals or charters of waterbuses are available.
How to access Dubai water bus?
The following public transportation lines run near Marina Mall (Water Bus)
- Bus: 8,84,F55A
- Metro: M1
- From Saturday through Thursday, it runs every 20 minutes between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. It is open from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Fridays and public holidays.
Share this page!