Dubai Spice Souk in Al Ras , Dubai Address, Phone number, Email, Website
Dubai Spice Souk is one of the traditional markets in Dubai, Address, Phone, Email, Hours, Attractions
Dubai Spice Souk Night markets in Dubai is one of the must visitable spot for the tourists / residents. You can find and enjoy your favorite foods / cuisines and local foods in Dubai night markets. People can buy clothes, electronics, accessories, antiques, toys, comic books, perfumes, souvenirs and more.
Address: 41 34th St – Deira – Al Ras – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Contact Number: +971 50 222 3627
Opening Time: Saturday 8am-7pm, Sunday Closed, Monday 8am-7pm, Tuesday 8am-7pm, Wednesday 8am-7pm, Thursday 8am-7pm, Friday 8am-7pm
Direction: View direction here.
Souks are an Arab markets or marketplace, a bazaar. They are spread all over the city.
Timings of Souks
The timings of souks in Dubai varies from place to place and also depends on the day. Mostly on Fridays, many souks are open till late.
What is included in Dubai Spice Souk
- Dubai Gold Souk
This location is well-known for its lively atmosphere, which is characterized by numerous small and large gold businesses offering gleaming jewelry. Various variations are available at various rates.
- Seawings Seaplane Tour
Tourists will like this marine-based excursion, which is both exciting and adventurous. The shoreline, charters, and Dubai’s climate are all available for exploration.
- Heritage House
The Heritage House depicts the daily lives of a typical Emirate household in the 1890s.
- Shiva Temple
There is a Shiva temple dedicated to all Hindu deities where Hindus can worship and sacrifice food. Aside from that, there is another Lord Krishna temple.
- Meena Bazaar
This area is adorned with a plethora of businesses selling fashion, gold jewelry, eateries, and other items to appeal to female shoppers.
- Bur Dubai Abra Dock
Bur Dubai Abra Dock, which has become a popular tourist site, provides opportunities for sightseeing while also providing a respite from the city’s hustle and bustle.
- The main goal of this Old Spice Souk is to allow you to shop as much as you like. When you’re seeking homemade goods, food ingredients, medicinal products, etc.
- Aside from the various merchants selling spices, herbs, and other items, the Spice Souk still has a lot of street food.
- Hundreds of small vendors and shops line the streets, providing high-quality cuisine, groceries, nuts, dried fruits, and other masala-making supplies.
- The entire terrain appears lively and colorful due to the variety of products. As a result, it’s worthwhile to photograph and share the charm and beauty of their people on social media.
- After concluding their shopping, tourists usually take a stroll through the streets to take in the scenery.
Nearby Bus Stops
Nearby Metro Station
View the List of Night Markets in Dubai through the above link.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Dubai Spice Souk in Al Ras , Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Dubai Spice Souk in Al Ras , Dubai: (click on the stars below)