Dubai Creek is one of the most beautiful areas in Dubai, Address, Hours, Attractions
Address: Dubai, UAE
Day Timing: Open 24 hours
What’s included in Dubai Creek
- Strolling down the streets
Whether you realize it or not, Dubai Creek’s Dhow Wharfage sector is one of the most popular walking areas for thousands of visitors.
- Cruising for Dinner
If you want to be soothed by the calm rippling sound of Dubai Creek, take a cruise to sail through its tides. If you have some more time, take a ride in a water taxi or on a wooden dhow; you’ll feel much better.
- Al Fahidi’s historical district
One of the finest free things to do in Dubai is to go to the beach. It’s a great spot to see old architecture in the UAE, including typical desert dwellings.
- Dhow cruises
From 10:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m., Dubai Creek departs every hour. Sightseeing activities, mineral water, soft drinks, audio commentary, and hotel transfers are all included in your ticket.
- At the 14-kilometer-long, you may enjoy a dinner cruise, a skydiving excursion, golf games, and souk shopping.
- Fishing is one of the most popular pastimes among the residents of this area.
- Another activity to improve the sightseeing experience is the Dubai Creek Cruise, which also includes an international buffet dinner.
- You can test your bargaining talents for fragrances, jewelry, and Arabian coffee at a multitude of stalls.
- Throughout your supper, there will be live performances by the top local performers. Tanoura, belly dance, magic shows, and puppet shows are just a few of them.
Nearby Bus Stops
Nearby Metro Station
Share this page!