City Exchange in Main Street, Al Ain, UAE Customer Care Phone Number, Address, Email, Exchange Rate, How to Exchange and Social Media
Managing Director of the Company: Mr. Akbar Mustafa A Redha Sultan
City Exchange LLC is one of the major money exchanges in UAE having more than 25 years of its presence in UAE, specialized in India Based remittances. City Exchange LLC was established in the year 1997 with the first branch in Bur Dubai. Over the last 25 years, it has established its presence in 5 Emirates with 18 branches.
City Exchange in Main Street, Al Ain, UAE Customer Care Phone Number, Email, Address, Hours and Google Map Location
Manager: Mr. Lijin T P
Mobile No: 0561742991
Address: Shop No.14, Building No. 262, Building of Heirs of Ghanim Bin, Hamdan Al Falahi, Main Street, Near Standard Chartered Bank, Opp. Lucky Plaza, P O Box 107714, Al Ain
Hours: Monday to Thursday – (8:30 am – 10 pm), Friday- (8:30 am – 1 pm), (2 – 10 pm),Saturday & Sunday – (8:30 am – 10 pm)
How to Check the Transactions Tracker in City Exchange, Dubai?
- Visit https://remit.onlinesbi.com/
- Enter the Reference Number and Beneficiary Account Number.
- Enter Type the characters you see in the picture below.
- Click “Go”
Services available at City Exchange
- Money Trans e-Remit
- Wages Protection System (WPS)
- Exchange of Currencies
Check Daily Currency Exchange Rates from Exchange Offices in Dubai, UAE
List of City Exchange in UAE
View the List of City Exchange in UAE through the above link.
1. Do you have online remittance facility?
- At present they do not have direct online remittance facility.
- However, you can transfer fund to us online instead of paying by cash or cheque and submit your request for remittance through their website. For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What all are the documents required for transacting through your exchange?
- You are required to provide a valid Emirates ID for doing transactions as part of KYC requirements.
- However, original passport is enough for exchange of currencies for those who are on visit VISA.
3. Can I issue a cheque instead of cash for making remittance?
- Yes. One can pay the money for remittance by way of cash or cheque over the counter for making remittance.
Contact City Exchange on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the City Exchange in Main Street, Al Ain, UAE Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the City Exchange in Main Street, Al Ain, UAE: (click on the stars below)