Hadi Express Exchange Near Abra Station, Bur Dubai, UAE Customer Care Phone Number, Address, Email, Remittance cost and Social Media
Managing Director of the Company: Mr Mohammed Sharif Al Hadi
The Hadi Express Exchange was established in the year 1994 primarily to meet the desire of Mr Mohammed Sharif Al Hadi, a senior executive of the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates. Although he had been partnering with various exchange houses prevalent at that time, Hadi Exchange’s objective was to meet the foreign exchange and remittance needs of the Bur Dubai population with a single branch in Bur Dubai managed by the Seylan Bank an established bank from Sri Lanka.
Hadi Express Exchange in Near Abra Station, Bur Dubai, UAE Customer Care Phone Number, Email, Address, Hours and Google Map Location
Address: PAl Souk Road, Near Abra Station, Bur Dubai, Pb No. 28909, Dubai, UAE
Hours : Monday to Thursday – (9 am – 9.30), Friday – (9.00 – 11.30), (2.00 to 9.00)
How to Check the Remittance Tracking in Hadi Express Exchange, Bur Dubai?
- Visit https://online.southindianbank.com/TrackRemittance/#no-back-button
- Select Your Exchange House
- Enter the Transaction reference number and Beneficiary Account Number
- Enter the Charcters appearing in this image.
- Click “Go”
Services available at Hadi Express Exchange
- Remittance Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- WPS – Payroll Solution
- Worldwide Mobile Recharge
- Mobile Recharge
- Online Fund Transfer
What is today’s Currency exchange Rate in Bur Dubai, UAE?
List of Hadi Express Exchange in UAE
View the List of Hadi Express Exchange in UAE through the above link.
Jobs | Careers at Hadi Expresss Exchange in Bur Dubai, UAE
*For job vacancy at Hadi Expresss Exchange in Bur Dubai, UAE please visit here.
1. What are the benefits of being a Hadi Exchange Customer?
- The best money exchange rate in the UAE is provided by Hadi Exchange.
- It is managed by banking professionals with vast expertise in the finance industry hence you can experience professionalism in every service.
- Hadi Exchange customers can also be a part of the ongoing promotional campaigns.
2. What are the documents required to send money?
- A valid Emirates ID and the end recipient’s full name and account details are mandatory requirements for sending money.
- However, it may vary from country to country and the method of remittance.
3. What is WPS Payroll card?
- A Wages Protection System Payroll card is a customized solution for all those employees who do not have a bank account of their own. This card acts like a debit card for the salary account they posses with the exchange house.
Contact Hadi Express Exchange on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Hadi Express Exchange in Near Abra Station, Bur Dubai, UAE Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.
Rate your experience with the Hadi Express Exchange in Near Abra Station, Bur Dubai, UAE: (click on the stars below)