Children’s City – Dubai Museum in Creek Park, Dubai Address | Contact numbers | Email | Websites | Services and FacilitiesAddress: Children’s City Dubai – located in Creek Park Gate 1, P.O.Box: 67 Phone: (+9714) 334 0808 Email: email@example.com Fax: (+9714) 334 1122 Opening Hours:
Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Ticket window closed at 6:30 pm
Friday and Saturday: 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Ticket window closed at 7:30 pm
Services and Facilities at Children’s City, Dubai
- Indoor and outdoor areas
- Birthday services
- Photography services
- Equipped lifts
- Smart Guide
- Nurse’s office
- Mothers’ room
- Luggage storage room
- Multipurpose hall
- Private parking
- Stories in Braille
- Baby carriages
- Mobile phone charging stations
- Phone credit recharge
- Emergency exits and evacuation facilities
- Prayer room (men and one for women)
Memberships at Children’s City
Children’s City offers membership for visitors and enjoy more benefits from free admission for a full year and an unlimited number of visits.
- Family Membership for husband and wife with two children: AED500 per year
- Children: AED60 per child per year
- Individual Membership: AED200 per year.
Rules and regulations at Children’s City
- Children’s City have the rights to accept, reject or postpone any visit application, based on the City’s people capacity.
- Replies are sent through the Children’s City website.
- The guides speak Arabic and English to the visitors.
- No admission tickets include entry to Creek Park, which costs AED5.
- Priority are given to advance reservations.
- Visitors can exit and return the Children’s City during opening hours of the same reservation day.
- Each group of 9 children must include at least 1 adult, for optimal supervision from School.
- The supervisor should be the in charge of monitoring children them at all times.
- If the gallery you want to visit is crowded, please move on to the next gallery or seize the opportunity to take a short break.
- Students should share the educational aid tools with other children.
- Visitors must be on time for any exhibit, workshop, or planetarium show that you have booked.
- No running is allowed in Children’s City, for the safety of students and exhibits
- No Smoking is allowed throughout Children’s City.
Photo gallery of Children’s City, Dubai
Children’s City is the first educational city in UAE dedicated to children between the ages of 2 and 15. It is a leading space that motivates children to think about and explore scientific facts and valuable information. It also allows them to play, explore, practice hobbies and learn about the world in which they live within an entertaining educational setting. It is an interactive platform that allows children and their families, through family visits as well as school group visits, to enjoy its various exhibits all year long. There are different types of exhibits, such as Natural Sciences (Human Body Science, Nature’s Centre, Earth and Life Sciences), Physical Sciences (Electricity), Technology and Electronic Sciences (Computers and Communications), Space Exploration (The Planetarium and The Small Explorer) and shows on UAE culture and civilization and on world civilizations.
Contact Children’s City, Dubai on Social Media
Is there any problem with reaching the Children’s City – Dubai Museum in Creek Park, Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Children’s City – Dubai Museum Creek Park, Dubai: (click on the stars below)