CAFU – Fuel Delivery Service Customer Care Phone number, Email, Address, Hours, Website, App and Social media
CAFU, the world’s leading fuel delivery and vehicle services platform.
Founder: Rashid Ghurair
Location: Dubai, UAE
CAFU delivers the fuel on demand which delivers fuel to car, motorcycles, boats to Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. You can create account and register your car.
CAFU Customer Care Phone Number, Email, Address, Hours and Google Map Location
If you have any queries or complaints, you can contact CAFU for the assistance.
Address: Emaar Square Bldg 2, 5th Floor Dubai, Dubai 92502 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
CAFU customer care Phone Number: 800-mycafu (800-692238)
CAFU customer care Email: email@example.com
Hours: Monday to Sunday – Open 24 Hours
Map: View Google direction here.
- Fuel Delivery
- Car Wash
- Engine Oil
- Emergency Fuel Service
Where will CAFU delivers the fuel in UAE?
CAFU will delivery the fuel to the vehicles parked outdoors in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain. Boats and personal watercraft can be fueled at selected Marinas in Dubai.
CAFU Customer support Working Hours: 8am-12am 7 days a week including public holidays.
CAFU has two plans which is
1. CAFU On-demand
In this CAFU On-demand option, you can order the fuel anytime and anywhere in need.
- CAFU on demand Delivery charge per order: AED 18/-
2. CAFU Subscription plan
In this CAFU’s Subscription Plan, you can get unlimited fuel delivery.
- CAFU Delivery charge per month for subscription: AED 26
- Delivery charge per order: AED 30
*This will be renewed automatically. You can cancel the subscription any time through the app itself.
CAFU Website: https://www.cafu.com/
CAFU – Boat Refuelling
CAFU delivers fuel to boat also. Currently they are delivering to Palm Jumeirah, Palm Views East and Palm Views West.
Check here how CAFU works!
- Create account in CAFU and register your car.
- Share the location
- You can select the fuel type
- You can schedule your convenience timing also.
- CAFU will deliver the fuel as per your selected option.
1. What is the minimum order amount?
- The minimum order amount for fuel delivery is AED 60.
2. Which payment methods do you support?
- You can use any UAE-issued Visa, MasterCard or AMEX debit or credit cards to pay for your orders on the app.
- They do not currently accept cash or non-UAE credit/debit cards.
3. What batteries are used for Battery Change?
- They stock a range of battery brands to ensure we can meet your vehicle’s needs. (The battery your vehicle was equipped with at the factory was probably manufactured by one of the brands we carry.)
- All their batteries have been tested to ensure their performance and reliability in the UAE’s climate.
Download CAFU App from Google Play Store, Android/Apple store, mac, ios
Contact CAFU on Social media
Is there any problem with CAFU – Fuel Delivery Service Customer Care Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with CAFU – Fuel Delivery Service Customer Care (click on the stars below)