What is an Alsaada card?
The ALSAADA Tourist Card, provides travelers visiting Dubai with exclusive benefits, discounts, and promotions during their stay in the emirate.
Tourists will receive the discount card free of charge upon their arrival in Dubai. The ALSAADA Tourist Card is in accordance with the UAE and Dubai’s goal of providing travelers with an unforgettable experience.
Eligibility to apply
- All travelers will be given the ALSAADA Tourist Card bundle at the passport offices at Dubai International Airport.
- Passport number
- Date of arrival in order to generate a smart card under the tourist’s name.
Benefits of Alsaad card
- Discounts in a variety of commercial establishments and industries.
- Travel and Tourism,
- Health and Beauty,
- Banks and Exchanges,
- Technology and Communications,
- Malls and Fashion,
- Online Shopping,
- Home Essentials,
- Retail and Weddings and Events.
Procedure to use Alsaada card
- DXB visitors will need to scan a barcode at the ALSAADA booths to download the ALSAADA tourist application.
- After a successful installation, the app will ask the user to submit credentials in order to create a smart card in the visitor’s name. These credentials include the date of arrival in Dubai and passport number.
- Additionally, the app will provide details on exclusive deals and discounts provided by AL SAADA card partners.
- The card will expire after the visitor departs Dubai, however, you can always ask for a new one during your subsequent trip.