Pre Marital Screening Test in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ras al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain
Where to obtain Pre Marital Screening Test certificate in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ras al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain?
Dubai: Hor Al Anz Health Center, Muhaisnah Health Center, Al Ittihad Health Center
Abu Dhabi: The premarital screening and counseling services will be provided in Health authority of Abu Dhabi.
Sharjah: Al Rigga Health Center, Khalidiya Health Center, Wasit Health Center, Al Qarain Health Center, Al Sabkha Health Center, Riffa Health Center, Al Dhaid Health Center, Al Madam Health Center, Al Batayeh Health Center, Khorfakkan Health Center, Dibba Al Hisn Health Center
Ajman: City Center, Mushairif Center, Manama Center, Mezairia Health Center
Umm Al Quwain: Al Khazzan Center, Falaj Al Mualla Health Center
Ras Al Khaimah: Ras Al Khaimah Center, Julphar Center, Kedra Health Center
Fujairah: Al Faseel Family Health Promotion Center, Dadna Center, Qidfa Health Center
Why do you need to do premarital screening test?
Premarital screening test is to find out some infectious or genetic diseases and also for preventive measures. In the premarital screening, the lab will check for
- HIV / AIDS
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Sickle cell anemia
- Other hemoglobinopathies (blood disorders)
- Blood grouping and Rh factor
- German measles (Rubella) immune status for non vaccinated female
- Hepatitis B vaccine for partner of an infected person
- Other tests if required.
Documents required for premarital screening
The following documents are required to bring when you are coming for premarital screening.
- Passport photocopy or Emirates ID
- 2 passport size photo with white background and has to show full face as per the requirement.
- Parent should come along with the age of below 18 years old.
Premarital screening report validity: 3 months
Procedures / steps to be followed for Premarital screening
- You can visit any of the health center mentioned above and register
- If you have any medical report for genetic disease / infectious disease or any other, please give it to the reception.
- You will be asked to take blood test as per the requirement.
- If required, medical advice or any vaccination will be given
- Finally you will get the Premarital screening certificate which states about your health fitness
Service Fees required
UAE and GCC nationals: AED100
Time taken for Premarital screening certificate: 3 to 10 working days
Ministry of Health and Prevention contact
For any queries, call 80011111
Abu Dhabi Health Authority