HSBC Bank Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Address, Phone number, Email, Opening hours, Direction, WebsiteAddress: Exit No: 22 from Sheikh Zayed Road towards Jebel Ali, Jebel Ali Free Zone main gate #3, Dubai.
SWIFT Code: BBME AEADPhone number: +971 600 554722
Monday8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesday8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wednesday8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursday8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Friday7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Saturday8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday ClosedHSBC Bank Website: https://www.hsbc.ae/ View location of HSBC Bank in Ibn Battuta Mall on: google maps
HSBC Bank Services
How to register for online banking in HSBC Bank, Dubai?
- Verify your identity by entering one of the following:
- credit card number and 6-digit PIN
- phone banking number and 6-digit phone banking PIN
- debit card number and 6-digit PIN
- Create your login details by following the on-screen instructions. Then select ‘Continue’.
- Choose a security question, then select ‘Continue’.
- Read and accept our online banking terms and conditions, then select ‘Continue’.
- Now ready to log on to online banking
Types of account
- Current accounts
- HSBC Jade
- HSBC Premier
- HSBC Advance
- Personal Banking Account
- Refer a friend
- Digital Wallet
- Supplementary Debit Cards
- Savings accounts
- Term Deposit account
- E-Saver account
- Flexi account
- Open an account
- Global Money Account
Report Lost or stolen credit/debit card to HSBC Bank, Dubai
Before you give us a call, you can also temporarily block your card from the HSBC UAE mobile appPhone number: HSBC Jade -Within UAE: 800 5233, Outside UAE: +971 4 366 9027 Phone number: HSBC Premier – Within UAE: 800 4320, Outside UAE: +971 4 224 1000 Phone number: HSBC Advance – Within UAE: 800 4420, Outside UAE: +971 4 325 4573 Phone number: HSBC Personal Banking Within UAE: 600 55 HSBC (600 55 4722), Outside UAE: +971 4 228 8007 Working Hours: 24-hour
Issue with a transaction (Unauthorized transactions, credit and debit card disputes)
- Just submit the online form below
- you don’t have to print, scan or e-mail the form
- simply complete the mandatory fields and attach necessary evidence before submitting it
- please use the personal email address you registered with us to avoid any delays with your claim
- once the form is complete, you will be prompted to enter your HSBC registered email ID and submit the form
- We’ll aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
Report E-Banking Fraud to the HSBC Bank, UK
If you think that you may have revealed your security details, fallen victim to fraud, or notice any unusual activity on your account, Call Customers care or visit your nearest branch.
To Report a suspicious message:Email: email@example.com. Phone number: 600525500 or +971(2)6811511 (outside UAE)
View how to apply, documents required, limit change, fees and charges, check the balance, add or remove credit card holder, cancel or close the Credit/Debit Card in HSBC Bank, Dubai through the above link.
View the ways to change address, contact details of your HSBC Bank account in Dubai through the above link.
View procedure to open a account, documents required, how to apply for HSBC Bank, Dubai through the above link.
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
About HSBC Bank, Dubai
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve approximately 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Contact HSBC Bank in Dubai Social Media
Download and install HSBC Bank, Dubai apps for apple(ios, mac, iphone/ipad) and Android(Google play)
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching HSBC Bank in Dubai, Ibn Battuta Mall Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the HSBC Bank in Dubai, Ibn Battuta Mall: (click on the stars below)