Types and procedures to open an Account with United Arab Bank in Dubai
Features and Benefits:
- Available in UAE Dirhams and all major international currencies including the EURO.
- Free ATM card with 24/7 account access from 18 million+ ATMs worldwide.
- ATM card is accepted at over 27 million shopping outlets globally.
- Personalized cheque book facility.
- Free monthly eStatements.
- Deposit and withdrawal at all UAB branches.
- Free Electronic Banking Services including Phone Banking, Online Banking, ATMs and
Cash/Cheque Deposit Machines.
- Account related SMS notifications.
Types of account
- Current account
- Savings and call
- Minimum average monthly balance of AED 3,000 for individuals.
- Minimum average monthly balance of AED 25,000 for companies.
Documents Required to Open Account with United Arab Bank, Dubai
- Valid identification.
- Valid residency ID.
- Identification document or birth certificate (for minors)
- Leasing contract.
- Utility bill.
Procedure to Open Account with United Arab Bank, Dubai through online
- Visit https://www.uab.ae/personal/accounts/savings
- Enter the Name, Email address and phone number
- Select the City name and account type
- And Click “Submit”
Procedure to fill the form (to open an Account with United Arab Bank in Dubai)
- To apply for an account, you can click here.
- Enter the details like your name, Company name, phone number, and Email address;
- After completing the details submit the application
- A representative will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your application.
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
Share this page!