Types and procedures to open an Account with National Bank of Oman, Dubai
Types of account
- Al Amaal Child Savings Account
- Current Account
- Mazaya Account
- Mazaya Elite Savings Account
- Youth Account
- Sadara Elite Account
- Savings Account
- Super Saver Account
- Current Account comes complete with personalised chequebooks. Choose from 100, 50 or 25 leaves. Businesses or organisations can even add their logos and choose their own designs.
- Track monthly expenses and savings with free monthly statements of accounts. You can also request for weekly statements to be faxed to you.
- National Bank of Oman Current Account Debit Card gives you access to a world of ease and convenience. Access your funds from any OmanNet ATM or from one of 450,000 Electron ATMs around the world and shop online at more than 1,500 approved merchants globally.
- Secure, round-the-clock access to your Current Account, 365 days of the year, no matter where you are in the world, with National Bank of Oman’s Internet Banking.
- Foreign Currency Account
- Convenient Banking
- No Transation Limit
- Easy Access
- A minimum average monthly balance of OMR 200 must be maintained.
- Individuals who wish to open a Current Account should not appear in the Central Bank of Oman’s Caution List.
- A valid mailing address must be provided.
- National ID Card
- Valid passport for expatriates
- Company registration for businesses.
- Account Opening Form
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Form
- Specimen Signature (SS) card.
- Visit https://www.nbo.om/en/Pages/Personal-Banking/Forms/Accounts/New-Fast-Track.aspx
- To complete the account opening process, visit a National Bank of Oman branch near you, with your national ID Card/Passport and the rest will be taken care of by your Relationship Manager at the bank
View the List of Banks in Dubai, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link
Share this page!