How to open a KFC branch/franchise in UAE?
- In the UAE, there is no special legislation governing franchising. Franchise agreements are governed by general contracts and commercial law.
- Sign a contract with one of the franchisors that best meets your needs. Create a contract and then sign it.
- Create a business plan that includes an overview of your company, a review of your competitors, a market trend in the specific service, your core competency, financial projections, marketing and distribution plans, and funding alternatives.
- Select an appropriate location based on your target market and adhere to local zoning regulations.
Procedure to open a KFC branch in UAE
- You must have a net worth of more than AED 5509650 in order to open a KFC franchise.
- You must consider the factor in the costs of construction and real estate, equipment and signage, licenses and permits, uniforms, insurance, and so on.
- Before applying to become a KFC franchise owner, you should carefully consider your previous business experience.
- Submit your application to the KFC franchise team.
- The KFC franchise team will review your application.
- Upon receipt of your online application, you will be emailed a confirmation receipt, along with the franchise owner’s contact information.
- After your financial and background checks are completed, you will be granted franchise approval. Only candidates who meet all of the franchise owners’ requirements will be approved.
Eligibility required to open a KFC branch
- UAE citizens, corporations wholly owned by UAE citizens, or corporations with a UAE partner or sponsor, are permitted to carry out operations.
- The sponsor or partner must be a resident of the UAE.
Whom to contact?
- You can contact directly to the KFC branch in UAE for the franchise.
- Register your franchise agreement with a court in the UAE. This is required.
What is the cost of opening?
It will range from AED 5298630.40 to 10179996.
Share this page!